The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia: Hi, my name is Alicia. How may I help you?
Alicia: Hello ralph.
Ralph: When an order says preparing to ship, when does the item ship?
Alicia: I'd be more than happy to help you out with this today.
Alicia: One moment please.
Ralph: Ok
Alicia: Is it for an order you placed on Nike.com?
Ralph: Yes
Alicia: Do you have the order number so I can pull your order up and verify?
Ralph: No, it's just a general question
Alicia: Preparing to ship can have a few different status
Alicia: Delivery note has been created. This will serve as a warehouse ack for the SAP warehouses.
Alicia: We don't have an exact date it will ship. It will probably ship out on Monday or Tuesday depending when order was placed.
Ralph: Ack for sap warehouses?
Alicia: Warehouse is closed over the weekends so it all depends when order was placed and what shipping method you choose.
Ralph: What if it was a preorder
Ralph: this whole time it was saying order submitted but now status changed to preparing to ship
Alicia: SAP is the warehouse. We have different warehouses. If item is not in the first warehouse we will go down the line and check the others.
Alicia: Pre-order all depends on what day we set for it. Lets say a pre-order on soccer cleats you can pre-order all the way up until a certain day. Then we put the exact day when it will ship when you first placed order.
Alicia: Well your item should ship out anything Monday or Tuesday by the latest.
Ralph: Ok so when a order goes from submitted to preparing to ship
Ralph: does that mean the item is at the warehouse now?
Alicia: Correct. Order submitted means warehouse got the order they picked the item from shelf. Preparing to ship is in its last final stages. Could be printing label anything.
Ralph: Ok so that means that the lebron 2k14 preorders are shipping Monday or tursday
Ralph: Tuesday*
Alicia: One moment while I pull up the exact date for that now that I know what the product is that we are referring to.
Alicia: One moment please.
Alicia: The last update I have is Januray 6th and says They're still scheduled to deliver in mid-late March. I checking with someone from the review team to verify that information.
Alicia: Okay Ralph confirming with the review team still stands for they're still scheduled to deliver in mid-late March. So it will not be Monday or Tuesday. No exact date has been confirmed.
Ralph: So why status changed to preparing to ship?
Ralph: if it's still not till mid march
Alicia: The first process Order submitted, then in progress, next is Preparing to ship, then last but not least is Shipped. Its going through the processes it has to. Preparing to ship is a step closer to it being shipped out.
Alicia: Preparing to ship has five different stages it will go through.
Ralph: What's the five different stages of preparing to ship?
Alicia: Preparing to ship: Pending Acknowledgement means Status when item have been sent to warehouse. Next Preparing to ship: Awaiting means System has Found Inventory source and is preparing for release. Then Preparing to ship: Accepted means accepted by warehouse. Preparing to ship: Scheduled to be picked means Order is at the Warehouse and has been scheduled to be picked/pack. Last Preparing to ship Awaiting Shipping means Order picked and packed in the warehouse, but not on truck.
Alicia: Then Shipped Order on truck. Status is when order goes onto truck, not when truck leaves the warehouse.
Alicia: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Ralph: So right now what stage of preparing to ship are these 2k14 lebrons in?
Alicia: From what I can see Scheduled to be picked, Order is at the Warehouse and has been scheduled to be picked/pack
Alicia: Ralph are you still with me? Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Ralph: Question, isn't overnighting a package suppose to expedite this whole process?
Alicia: No it does not on a pre-order. I will expedite once its in the carriers hands. Not not through the processes at our warehouse.
Ralph: Ok do overview of everything:
Ralph: nike lebron 2k14 are at the warehouse as we speak
Alicia: Correct.
Ralph: they have been changed from submitted status to preparing to ship because they are waiting to get boxed up
Alicia: That is correct. Everything has been approved.
Ralph: And they still won't be shipped until mid/late march
Alicia: You are correct.
Ralph: Will there be a picture released before we get them or no picture at all?
Alicia: Ralph I am not honestly sure on that. If they do it will be right before they ship out.
Ralph: Ok thank you Alicia
Ralph: have a great day
Alicia: My pleasure, thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day.
Alicia: Thanks, you as well. Thank you for contacting Nike.
You have disconnected.

They (Nike Reps) probably get a good laugh out of telling people the same info over and over . I would too if people kept asking the same dumb questions

my biggest thing is there are 1000s of people who have actual problems with there order and may not be able get thru due to people wasting time

Why would they still make us wait until mid-late March if they are ready to go now? smh

Simple, because that's when they want us to receive the shoes. It's clear that Nike has planned this release every step of the way. I'm convinced none of this is by accident.

Yea it would have been easier to just say. I want to check on my order. Here is the order number. When does it ship because it says preparing to ship now.

But it's all good he was trying to get info for us. Give him a break fellas. People are becoming excited because of the March deadline most reps at nike gave them.

Both of mine have the preparing to ship too...Now there will be 20 more pages trying to figure out when they ship. Nike is playing us good with this release.

roll.gif
just that foolishness and why Nike reps hate the people

If you haven't gotten your funds in the place for these yet, please do so for your own peace of mind. Just an obvious heads up.
Never know when that charge will hit and you don't wanna get caught slipping and have ya order canceled.

I got an email saying that they successfully changed my payment method from PayPal to credit card, but in my PayPal it says the charge is still pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom