The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
its actually easier to check this thread or the other LeBron thread than to check my order on NDC. im not worried about when my pair will ship just because I already have low expectations.
i like to check NDC first.. that way I can AVOID this thread.. don't want a spoiler pic after waiting this long.. 

guess its because I don't mind a spoiler pic... I frequent the regular bron thread too much anyways and as soon as a legit pic drops I know itll be in there.

i like to check NDC first.. that way I can AVOID this thread.. don't want a spoiler pic after waiting this long.. 
I dont think its possible to avoid it when someone leaks it unless you go live under a rock until mid march.

your gonna be checking your tracking # and out of nowhere a pic will pop up lol.

Not gonna lie, after getting the codes in december and buying the shoes, time flew by so fast, can't believe its been 3 months and the shoes are coming to my door step in less then 2 weeks(or more, just guessing)...

when you pay using paypal on NDC it will ask you if you wanna use your paypal balance or take from your bank account.

Never has this happened to me, I have ordered many shoes from NDC paid with PayPal and it gets debited from my account

I dont think its possible to avoid it when someone leaks it unless you go live under a rock until mid march.

your gonna be checking your tracking # and out of nowhere a pic will pop up lol.

don't worry... imma troll him and get the pic to him without him being in the thread. dudes don't like me anyways... can just add him to the club :smokin

that's probably your default.. 
I believe so.....man just get these shoes to us already so we can move on lol....(and start speculation on 2K15's
roll.gif
)

Nice Kicks just posted an article on the Watch The Throne XIs for his 61 pt performance last night, not saying they're the 2Ks, just sharing.

i contacted NDC Rep earlier and according to their order system the ship date is may 1st. any thoughts on this?

I thought it is going to be this month

Nice Kicks just posted an article on the Watch The Throne XIs for his 61 pt performance last night, not saying they're the 2Ks, just sharing.
cool story. better story in the bron XI thread?

i contacted NDC Rep earlier and according to their order system the ship date is may 1st. any thoughts on this?

I thought it is going to be this month

my thoughts are...... He should read a few pages before asking for thoughts.

don't worry... imma troll him and get the pic to him without him being in the thread. dudes don't like me anyways... can just add him to the club
smokin.gif
im not really into getting into e-fights and having my feelings hurt over forums.. its the internet.. its not that serious. 

don't worry... imma troll him and get the pic to him without him being in the thread. dudes don't like me anyways... can just add him to the club :smokin
im not really into getting into e-fights and having my feelings hurt over forums.. its the internet.. its not that serious. 

I was just messing with u man. Not gonna really send u pics and stuff.

I was just messing with u man. Not gonna really send u pics and stuff.
i know... lol your cool man.   you always look out for people.. 

at least these isnt like the yeezy thread with 10 pages of fighting 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom