The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if the did overnight shipping for everyone.... thing is, ups ships late af to my house.  I'd be the last to see 
mean.gif

Would be nice if the did overnight shipping for everyone.... thing is, ups ships late af to my house.  I'd be the last to see 
mean.gif
Yup, I am last on my dudes route. I routinely get things a 8pm from UPS, like clockwork. I may give him the heads up when they ship so he can hit me up first.

UPS comes through my crib at 7 p.m. all the time. Time is gonna be on slow mo when delivery day comes lol.

overnight is not gonna happen. They will have to refund everyone that paid extra for overnight or give them a % off code.

I called on Sunday afternoon to change the shipping address on these because I'll be out of town the week of March 17th and don't want them to be left on my doorstep if they ship during that week. The Nike rep told me that I'd receive an email from a review team member in 3-5 business days letting me know if my request was successful or not and today's the fifth business day and I still haven't been notified. I just think it's ridiculous that they may not be able to change the shipping address but also won't give us an exact date on when they're going to ship. 

When were these even considered to be the 2K's? When they were revealed they were already dubbed WTT, and it looks exactly like the WTT 9s.
I know what shoes they are, I'm just sharing from what Ive heard. Like everyone else in this thread

What? You just restated what I basically said. I don't get why y'all are hating over one post lmao
your gonna be waiting a long time. I just got my WCR in last week from the bred 1 release. that release was 12/28/13 
laugh.gif

I don't even care about pictures at this point honestly. I just want a definitive shipping date. We are going to get what we are going to get but damn throw us SOME information.

There's a guy on NDSBG spreading this:

NEW LEBRON 11 2K14 INFO!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The box will be some type of special box (no further info regarding the box)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the box there will be a special card (just like the tarot cards from the All Star pack (in size and shape))
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The cards will have a special message with the account name and the player name
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The shoes or the box are most likely going to be numbered based on the order in which the orders were received
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Absolutely no new info regarding the actual shoes, except for the possible numbering of the shoes, and I doubt we will get any unless delivered by Nike

P.S. I did not receive this info directly, I was informed by a friend/connect, who, in the past, has been EXTREMELY reliable!

I'm just conveying the message[emoji]128522[/emoji]

There's a guy on NDSBG spreading this:

Lol if the "message with player name and user name is true", a lot of cAts that bought codes will have soe random names lol. All of of that sounds good to me btw. Just don't want to get my hopes up tho. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom