The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall goin in with the icons. Where do you guys find em at?

And has anybody seen a blackberry curve icon?

what's up with iChat 4.0.5. there's no aim log viewer, which is a major downgrade. i've tried adium, which is better, but still no video chatfunction.

would you think its possible to sell a G4 iBook 14" with a failing hardrive and logicboard for more than $100?

I need some help i have a 24' Mac and most of the wallpapers i find are to small and when i make em a desktop they stretch a lot and look horrible, is itpossible to enlarge them without making them lose their Quality, heres some pics of the wallpapers

And 2 are my docks i thought i should show

Also When I download a Pic or icon the picture doesnt show and tat make it very hard to apply them or even recognize them, need help asap

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I don't think you can change the finder icon. I also tried when I first got my Mac and nothing happened.

yeah you can change it... a couple guys on here have theirs changed

you can definitely change it, people have posted pics. We just need them to tell us how, like i said earlier theirs no "get info" option for thefinder app, hell it doesn't even show up under applications which sucks because that's how i just pasted my icons in for the rest of my apps

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I don't think you can change the finder icon. I also tried when I first got my Mac and nothing happened.

yeah you can change it... a couple guys on here have theirs changed

you can definitely change it, people have posted pics. We just need them to tell us how, like i said earlier theirs no "get info" option for the finder app, hell it doesn't even show up under applications which sucks because that's how i just pasted my icons in for the rest of my apps
you can just drag the new icon onto the finder icon in candybar and apply it no? i haven't clicked apply to see if it worked but it worked formy other ones i changed so i would assume same method.

^ They don't come with PS. I'm trying to get PS, but is there a separate MAC version for Photoshop? I'm trying to get either CS3 or CS4.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

do mac books come with PHOTOSHOP or ILLUSTRATOR??

nope, nor do they come with an equivalent to paint
mad.gif

paint brush is horrible. honestly, only complaint i have about mac though.

i take it he's running a mini or pro with his cables goingthrough the wall? set up is awesome. simplistic set ups ftw

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i take it he's running a mini or pro with his cables going through the wall? set up is awesome. simplistic set ups ftw
This is your picture right? If so you have one of the best set ups I've ever seen.

nope, not mine.
5lp6vp.jpg
this one is mine.
i like that set up, but I can't live without dual monitors now.

Back
Top Bottom