The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Just saw a refurb Macbook White for 839 w/ 1 gb memory 120gb hd

What is your take on the White MB?

I have a question for a friend of mine who's having a problem with her macbook.

She says it keeps going to sleep like every minute, whenever she tries to access the dock it will just sleep and wake back up.. Anyone else ever experiencethis? I told her go to system settings to check her power settings but she said she doesnt even have enough time to do that
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Henz..... you might wanna post your question over at forums.macrumors.com

They are great at helping with +*@+ like that..... sorry i cant help tho... maybe some1 else here may know something, but def check out macrumors

Any one here ever used iSale for making ebay auctions? Whats your verdict? Any other programs out there?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I heard if you have a Mac you can't make GIFS? True?
I'm not sure about this one. I'm pretty sure Crank has a Mac and he's NT's MVP when it comes to making GIFS.
Could be wrong though.
nerd.gif

could someone help me out i just dl'd safari for windows xp and when i post a reply theres not option to add urls or pics or anything why is that?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

could someone help me out i just dl'd safari for windows xp and when i post a reply theres not option to add urls or pics or anything why is that?

because yuku wasn't made for safari. but, u can change that. click down the navigation icon. then look for settings under your icon picture then go topreferences, then on the bottom it'll ask u what type of editor u want it should be set on wysiwyg but u want it changed to bbcode.. after u select hitsubmit and u should be good

Originally Posted by DL2352

I heard if you have a Mac you can't make GIFS? True?
I heard you can make GIF files in Photoshop on Mac.
Yeah, that's how I made my avy on my Macbook. It's pretty easy on PS actually.

Photoshop?
eek.gif
someone has to break ti down then if that's the case, if not then what other programs should I be using to make gifs.

once you've d/l the clip you want to make a gif out of...

[Photoshop way]
-convert it to .mov or .avi
-load it through ps. (file > import > video frames to layers....i think)
-*make sure you have your animation window up so you can see your work
-thats pretty much it...if you have any clue on how to make avys, you'll know what to do the rest of the way.

add frames...show/hide certain frames..etc..

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Henz..... you might wanna post your question over at forums.macrumors.com

They are great at helping with +*@+ like that..... sorry i cant help tho... maybe some1 else here may know something, but def check out macrumors
Good looking, im gonna check that out.

If anyone is in the market of purchasing a mac I have this 1 brand new in the box. 2.0ghz/160gb hd/2gb ram for $950
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

[Photoshop way]
-thats pretty much it...if you have any clue on how to make avys, you'll know what to do the rest of the way.

Last time I made a gif was on Ulead Gif Animator on my old PC back in '04.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

[Photoshop way]

Last time I made a gif was on Ulead Gif Animator on my old PC back in '04.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i use photoshop as well.... i will make a video of how to make 1 later.... you are using cs4 right?

I wanna learn how to use photoshop but I don't know a thing about them. What are the best Photoshop programs for a mac?

Anyone using Adium? I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to delete ppl .. can someone help?

Anyone using Adium? I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to delete ppl .. can someone help?

my new mac..been talking about it for awhile..got it last week...i'm loving it..i've been a pc person up until now..got just about everything figuredout
happy.gif
candy bar was confusing at first though

n897430643_5947097_4816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom