The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

SRS iWOW Premium for iTunes 3.0.0.255

SRS iWOW[emoji]8482[/emoji] Premium is an advanced software plug-in for iTunes that provides the ultimate listening experience for music, movies and podcasts over headphones, desktop or laptop speakers.

Immersive 3D Audio
Patented solutions in iWOW Premium greatly improve the playback of audio by creating an expansive sound stage, putting you, the listener, in the center of the performance. iWOW Premium also restores audio cues that are buried in the original source material so your music and videos files sound more natural and more detailed.

Rich Surround Sound from Headphones or 2 Speakers
Envelope yourself in a theater-like 5.1 surround sound experience when watching DVDs or other multichannel content over headphones or just 2 external speakers.

Presets for the Ultimate Flexibility
The preset dropdown menu lets you choose the music or video preset that best fits your audio files. Select from a number of different presets for your videos and music, like rock, classical, blues, jazz, country and more!

Intuitive and Attractive User Interface
The highly intuitive and aesthetically designed iWOW Premium user interface provides you with easy-to-use presets and a stylish graphical representation of your music.

System Requirements:
* Standard headphone, desktop or notebook speakers
* iTunes 6 or later (Mac and PC)
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Mac users)
* Windows XP service pack 2 or later (PC users)

This plugin is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This might be a stupid question but I just got this macbook. I was wondering if I could transfer the songs from my iphone to the itunes on my macbook. Imlooking for a free way of doing it.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

SRS iWOW[emoji]8482[/emoji] Premium is an advanced software plug-in for iTunes that provides the ultimate listening experience for music, movies and podcasts over headphones, desktop or laptop speakers.

Immersive 3D Audio
Patented solutions in iWOW Premium greatly improve the playback of audio by creating an expansive sound stage, putting you, the listener, in the center of the performance. iWOW Premium also restores audio cues that are buried in the original source material so your music and videos files sound more natural and more detailed.

Envelope yourself in a theater-like 5.1 surround sound experience when watching DVDs or other multichannel content over headphones or just 2 external speakers.

The preset dropdown menu lets you choose the music or video preset that best fits your audio files. Select from a number of different presets for your videos and music, like rock, classical, blues, jazz, country and more!

The highly intuitive and aesthetically designed iWOW Premium user interface provides you with easy-to-use presets and a stylish graphical representation of your music.

System Requirements:

This plugin is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This plug in really makes a HUGE difference....

I've been having problems with my MAcbook overheating like crazy and constantly messing up the screen picture. Any one have info on this?

Originally Posted by Olvera23

I've been having problems with my MAcbook overheating like crazy and constantly messing up the screen picture. Any one have info on this?

I see mine getting hotter and hotter; This is because I have been keeping it on the charger for a while. Just try not to keep it on the charger.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

24vo70x.jpg
new set up. had to get rid of dual screen action + 7" screens until i get a bigger desk.
that Ra1d3nmgs is guy is pretty hot

if u like ******s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can picture mine like that soon. With a iMac x Black Macbook..

i miss my dual screens though =/ i need a bigger desk ASAP.

Just copped a Macbook from Best Buy today, my first MAC purchase... takes some getting used to but this thread is really helping out

Very Appreciated

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Just copped a Macbook from Best Buy today, my first MAC purchase... takes some getting used to but this thread is really helping out

Very Appreciated

Congrats man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

SRS iWOW[emoji]8482[/emoji] Premium is an advanced software plug-in for iTunes that provides the
ultimate listening experience for music, movies and podcasts over headphones, desktop or laptop speakers.

Immersive 3D Audio

Patented solutions in iWOW Premium greatly improve the playback of
audio by creating an expansive sound stage, putting you, the listener,
in the center of the performance. iWOW Premium also restores audio cues
that are buried in the original source material so your music and
videos files sound more natural and more detailed.

Envelope yourself in a theater-like 5.1 surround sound experience when
watching DVDs or other multichannel content over headphones or just 2
external speakers.

The preset dropdown menu lets you choose the music or video preset that
best fits your audio files. Select from a number of different presets
for your videos and music, like rock, classical, blues, jazz, country
and more!

The highly intuitive and aesthetically designed iWOW Premium user
interface provides you with easy-to-use presets and a stylish graphical
representation of your music.

System Requirements:

This plugin is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

63b25abed695ead62deee9b8711c6d87f778f2e.gif

Just got a new Imac, I am very happy with my purchase. Cant believe what I've been missing lol.

Here's my set up.
3497522130_db336854a1.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Just got a new Imac, I am very happy with my purchase. Cant believe what I've been missing lol.

Here's my set up.
How difficult was your transition from PC to OS X?

I got it yesterday and it was kind of weird at first because im used to PC's, but im finding that the Mac is alot user friendly than PCs. I also love allthe features.

Back
Top Bottom