The Official Madden 11 X-Box 360 Franchise Thread vol. Get Your Popcorn Ready!!!!!!

^
Don't worry I couldn't advance it last night cause a family issue came up so ima advance it midnight tonight (eastern)

If dude doesn't get on let me know and ima hit em up on live and if we get no response he will get the boot

I'm gonna be real hands on but real reasonable with this franchise cause I want to actually get some goo quality seasons in

^
Don't worry I couldn't advance it last night cause a family issue came up so ima advance it midnight tonight (eastern)

If dude doesn't get on let me know and ima hit em up on live and if we get no response he will get the boot

I'm gonna be real hands on but real reasonable with this franchise cause I want to actually get some goo quality seasons in

I'm good to go now. I found out that the gameplan I made (idk even know why I made one) caused my corrupted my Madden and caused the freezes. I should be okay now...SMH at EA

I'm good to go now. I found out that the gameplan I made (idk even know why I made one) caused my corrupted my Madden and caused the freezes. I should be okay now...SMH at EA

advanced last night

next advance will be Friday at Midnight (eastern)

get ur games in

advanced last night

next advance will be Friday at Midnight (eastern)

get ur games in

Is it too late to get in on this?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Add me on XBL = The Real Just

Back
Top Bottom