The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

man... i got so far and then the lightning made my power go out for TWENTY SECONDS!!!! FDNAOTHETUEHITUESBTSUTBRSUTRSGTURSGIT
Damn. I just finished the game for the first time.
eek.gif
is all i can say. There has yet been a metal gear game that disappoints. I personally thinkthis game was the best out of the series and one the best games ever made. Now its time to go after that big boss ranking. My rank was eagle btw.

btw, i forgot to post this long ago, but did anyone lie down on the bed face up when fighting laughing octo in beauty mode? i know i did...
smh.gif

only because i heard it triggered something
laugh.gif
grin.gif

So my cousin told me that he didn't like the game.

He told me it feels like they left out the gameplay and focused on the story wayyy too much.
He said it's too much like a movie and not a video game.

Alot of people have actually told me this, what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So my cousin told me that he didn't like the game.

He told me it feels like they left out the gameplay and focused on the story wayyy too much.
He said it's too much like a movie and not a video game.

Alot of people have actually told me this, what do you guys think?

Ehh he is entitled to his own opinion. I personally think he is wrong.The game is perfect
pimp.gif

^^I always thought MGS 2 was so much better than MGS 3...it really buffed up the story for the entire Metal Gear series.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Null Snake wrote:

FreshKicks of BelAir wrote:

MGS4 = MGS3 > MGS2 = MGS1

No
MGS1>MGS3>MGS4>MGS2

but I love them all.

3 better than 4? 2 the worst? blasphemy!

2 is definitely not the worst of the bunch. i remember playing two when they were explaining how the Patriots basically run everything, then snake was likewhat about that drama with the re-count on the presidential votes.... i remember playing that part right after they settled the whole florida recount, i waslike damn! ITS REAL!

[table][tr][td]jordanhead7792[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#17922[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://jordanhead7792.niketalk.yuku.com]

Registered Member

06/26/08 11:48 PM
[/td] [td]
[h2]The Boss Extreme, beaten in under three hours [!][/h2]
Posted Jun 26th 2008 7:00PM by Andrew Yoon
Filed under: Videos and Screenshots, Community
The most hardcore MGS4 players are going to go for the Big Boss achievement trophy emblem, which requires masterful play with no deaths, no alerts, no kills, no recovery items, no stealth suit and no special items. To get the emblem, the entire game must be completed in 5 hours, but Tyndis from YouTube has managed to do it in less than three hours.

Obviously, because the entire game can be seen in these videos, it should be obviously that this is one giant spoiler. If you haven't beaten the game yet, come back to watch it later. But for those that want to see Metal Gear greatness, enjoy.
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]this was posted in the ps3 thread

i wasnt sure if this was posted here already but here ya go

The story in MGS3 G.O.A.T and not to mention the gameplay of it. MGS3 story>MGS2 story.
MGS1 has to be one since it did start the whole thing(not including MG1 and 2), and I'm not saying mgs2 is the worst thats a bad way of putting it cause imnot calling it a bad game... I love it but its hard to rank all the mgs games. And 3 is better than 4...and don't tell me you guys think mgs1 or 3 is theworst cause if that your choice then...I shake my head.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^haha...didnt MGS 2 come out before that big mess?

Yeah it did, but i didnt start playing it until few months after is was out, thought it was spot on with the times though... crazy game experience

So i can't figure out how to transfer those saved game files on gamefaqs onto my ps3. I downloaded it, put it on a flashdrive, but it's saying thatthere's no save game data. I'm using a Apple Macbook Pro, does that have anything to do with not being able to convert it over??

^^^ Yup, but if you don't care and just want to play, pick up MGS4. Story is important though, everything will fall into place as you start playing 4.

Am I the only one who thought MGS 3 story wasn't as good as MGS2???? MGS2 set the pavement for the main story of MGS 4

Originally Posted by yankees1129

what games do i need to play to understand MGS4? all 3?

Yo, download the MGS Database. I've been playing the MGS series for a minute, but at times I've been confused with the storyline. Just peep thatjoint, and it will answer any and every question you've ever had. I spent a good 2 hours just exploring it last night.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by yankees1129

what games do i need to play to understand MGS4? all 3?

Yo, download the MGS Database. I've been playing the MGS series for a minute, but at times I've been confused with the storyline. Just peep that joint, and it will answer any and every question you've ever had. I spent a good 2 hours just exploring it last night.

i can't find anything on my question. when 'she' and snake were having that convo, i was hoping she'd reveal about solidus... i'll keeplooking

Back
Top Bottom