The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

If I enlist today, what's a good estimate of wait time until I'm sent to BMT?
dude im
mad.gif
some dude got a faster ship date than me and he enlisted a month after me.

I think it really comes down to what job you are getting. But I THINK the average wait is 4-6 months from what i see.

Some dude in my DEP got lucky he got on the quick ship list and he got an intelligence job. He was in DEP for 3 weeks im like
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
depends on mos i went to see the recruiter in sept left in oct met people who went months before me but date wasnt until oct just depends

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

If I enlist today, what's a good estimate of wait time until I'm sent to BMT?
dude im
mad.gif
some dude got a faster ship date than me and he enlisted a month after me.

I think it really comes down to what job you are getting. But I THINK the average wait is 4-6 months from what i see.

Some dude in my DEP got lucky he got on the quick ship list and he got an intelligence job. He was in DEP for 3 weeks im like
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
depends on mos i went to see the recruiter in sept left in oct met people who went months before me but date wasnt until oct just depends

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Dont join guys 24 hour cq or regimental staff duty sucks lol dont be bout this life

next time that I re-enlist, I'll be Cpl...
I'll def. about that life 
pimp.gif

Dont join guys 24 hour cq or regimental staff duty sucks lol dont be bout this life

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you in marines they seem to be the main branch with lots of cpl

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you in marines they seem to be the main branch with lots of cpl

yes, I'm a Marine
Nice army over here got some friends in the marines i think cpl has alot more pull on that side most cpl in the army went to the board but didnt get promoted to e5 yet or the mtoe is maxed for that rank/grade so they sit as cpl till spot opens or pcs
pimp.gif

yes, I'm a Marine
Nice army over here got some friends in the marines i think cpl has alot more pull on that side most cpl in the army went to the board but didnt get promoted to e5 yet or the mtoe is maxed for that rank/grade so they sit as cpl till spot opens or pcs
pimp.gif

I heard from one of my buddies(army), spc. is better to pick up than cpl. in his branch 
ohwell.gif

snaggy, you're enlisted already?

I heard from one of my buddies(army), spc. is better to pick up than cpl. in his branch 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

yea im brand new pfc havent been in long at all and yea spc is automatic promo just dont get in trouble do ya time as pvt or pv2 pr pfc and u good and its more common in army to go spc then sgt

ohwell.gif

yea im brand new pfc havent been in long at all and yea spc is automatic promo just dont get in trouble do ya time as pvt or pv2 pr pfc and u good and its more common in army to go spc then sgt

2 questions:

-Does the military pay off your student loans after you graduate?
-Can I become an officer if I didn't do ROTC in college?

2 questions:

-Does the military pay off your student loans after you graduate?
-Can I become an officer if I didn't do ROTC in college?

I figured I would asked here before making a thread....I'm a philosophy major and a bio minor, I'm considering working for a gov't agency such as the FBI, DHS, etc and I was wondering if anyone has experience in those areas?

AF vet. 6yrs in intel. good times.
did a tour in Afghanistan with the army,

if you want an easier enlistment, go AF, stop it with the i wanna be rambo !$#@ and think of youre future.
you're not gonna wanna be all tough when u gotta go on exercises to "the field" sat morning, when the AF ppl are chilling... lol

AF vet. 6yrs in intel. good times.
did a tour in Afghanistan with the army,

if you want an easier enlistment, go AF, stop it with the i wanna be rambo !$#@ and think of youre future.
you're not gonna wanna be all tough when u gotta go on exercises to "the field" sat morning, when the AF ppl are chilling... lol

Back
Top Bottom