THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

why the ill billboard and all that for this? wasnt even necessary with the way these kicks are being released.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

ARE THESE BEING PUSHED BACK? OR IS THE RELEASE DATE ACTUALLY MARCH 17?

HOW MANY PAIRS WILL BE RELEASED? IS 48 THE RIGHT NUMBER?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO JUST WAIT ON LINE AT 9:00AM AND GET A PAIR (BECAUSE I LIVE IN LONG ISLAND)?

Originally Posted by NYke

IS IT POSSIBLE TO JUST WAIT ON LINE AT 9:00AM AND GET A PAIR (BECAUSE I LIVE IN LONG ISLAND)?

we not sure about the pairs of how many r coming ...

but 2 answer the question in the quote.. naw man

Via: KixandtheCity.com

121bts5.jpg

Updating [our post from earlier today], Nate Robinson is expected to hit the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in Harlem at 4pm. He will be there to unveil the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite from 4pm-5:30pm.

*Editor's Note* - we aren't sure what this means for everyone that is camping outside for the sneaker. Usually the HOH drops sneakers at open, but, Nate is due at 4pm...

Also, Nike recently unveiled an 80-foot billboard on 34th Street and 7th Avenue in New York City. The billboard, which displays an image of Robinson, reads "Leaps Tall Centers."

And finally, the "K" has been removed on the final version of the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite for Nate's "NR" initials.

Click the Link Below for More

6hpz60.jpg

wvpusl.jpg

2latvyb.jpg

MaZe

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

121bts5.jpg

Updating [our post from earlier today], Nate Robinson is expected to hit the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in Harlem at 4pm. He will be there to unveil the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite from 4pm-5:30pm.

*Editor's Note* - we aren't sure what this means for everyone that is camping outside for the sneaker. Usually the HOH drops sneakers at open, but, Nate is due at 4pm...

Also, Nike recently unveiled an 80-foot billboard on 34th Street and 7th Avenue in New York City. The billboard, which displays an image of Robinson, reads "Leaps Tall Centers."

And finally, the "K" has been removed on the final version of the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite for Nate's "NR" initials.

6hpz60.jpg

wvpusl.jpg

2latvyb.jpg

MaZe

It's REAL close the "K"....

So let me clarify whats up with this release...The shoes were supposed to come out at NTNY and HOHNY BOTH on 3-17-09. NTNY's release date was pushed backdue to problems with shipping....

wonder what the employees are talking about....? if i was DM or even store manager.... 48 pairs would be more like 46 pairs, 2 for me "

and screw you guys... im going home" - cartman

SOUNDS like dudes where selling a whole bunch of lies ... 1st dude said they were pushed back and now ONLY NTNY is pushed back ??? I feel bad for the cats thatreally wanted them . Good Luck to all . Im sure they are dropping tomorrow .

All I know is I have a zero percent chance of ever owning these unless I cough up major money. Oh well.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

121bts5.jpg

6hpz60.jpg

wvpusl.jpg

2latvyb.jpg

MaZe
the other foot has the "K" on it though...
nerd.gif

This is the exact reason i dont do HOH releases, if your not kissing someones butt on the inside your chances are literally zero.
Sucks cause i really want those pearls.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I feel bad for the cats that really wanted them . Good Luck to all . Im sure they are dropping tomorrow .

im in this group.. i really wanted em... 2 bad i can't get em.. and yall know me, straight rocking these kix... no ebay..

Back
Top Bottom