THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by mjpit23

NR logo kills the shoe .... if they aren't using the K then just don't add a logo.

I agree . Since they look off them K they should of just left it blank .....

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

121bts5.jpg

Updating [our post from earlier today], Nate Robinson is expected to hit the House of Hoops by Foot Locker in Harlem at 4pm. He will be there to unveil the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite from 4pm-5:30pm.

*Editor's Note* - we aren't sure what this means for everyone that is camping outside for the sneaker. Usually the HOH drops sneakers at open, but, Nate is due at 4pm...

Also, Nike recently unveiled an 80-foot billboard on 34th Street and 7th Avenue in New York City. The billboard, which displays an image of Robinson, reads "Leaps Tall Centers."

And finally, the "K" has been removed on the final version of the Kryptonate Nike Foamposite Lite for Nate's "NR" initials.

Click the Link Below for More

6hpz60.jpg

wvpusl.jpg

2latvyb.jpg

MaZe

It's REAL close the "K"....

...but no cigar

Not really feeling the "NR" ... but I guess it's as good as it's gonna' get ...

looks like Halloween's coming a bit early this year.
laugh.gif

foamposite-kryptonate-hoh-2.jpg

Are these going to release elsewhere later on? I'd love to have a pair to play in my league games in.

why would nike throw nate on a billboard in the middle of 34th street nyc,with the kicks on and only release em at hohny and ntny? people who aren't eveninto kicks have been talking about these since the dunk contest..nike flopped on these BIG TIME..the logo takes away from the shoe and the hohny/ntny exclusiverelease,and how hohny handled the release (then again its like that with every big release at hoh
laugh.gif
)
smh.gif
smh.gif
personally,I wouldn't rock em, and if I hadmy hands on a pair, I'd re-sell em,just for the fact that people are willing to pay w.e amount.
those kryptonate shirts = FAIL
K on the shirt but a bootlegg "NR" on the shoe
laugh.gif

why would nike throw nate on a billboard in the middle of 34th street nyc,with the kicks on and only release em at hohny and ntny? people who aren't eveninto kicks have been talking about these since the dunk contest..nike flopped on these BIG TIME..the logo takes away from the shoe and the hohny/ntny exclusiverelease,and how hohny handled the release (then again its like that with every big release at hoh
laugh.gif
)
smh.gif
smh.gif
personally,I wouldn't rock em, and if I hadmy hands on a pair, I'd re-sell em,just for the fact that people are willing to pay w.e amount.
laugh.gif

"those kryptonate shirts = FAIL"

Oh hell no.

The shirts are straight FIRE.

Just cause nike horribly ruined the release of the shoes and made a last minute crap logo doesn't take anything away from the now BANNED shirts whichincase you didn't know actually GLOW IN THE DARK!

^agreed.

should have bought the shirt when i had the chance

good luck to those trying to get the shoes, would love an 11...oh well.

Milwaukee certainly the hotbed for sneakers...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
i just really paid attention, and relize that would be a FAIL...

i wouldn't wear the shirt with the kix, but that would prolly look bad with the kix and shirt..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

really wnt to kno wth happened @.. @;
ill tell u wat happend...

just my 2 cents.. dont know what to say about this release and i hope NIKE is reading this.

funny stuff going on inside that HOH, especailly with this release.. other releases you didn't really hear me complain, but this 1 was just horrible

totatlly different story when i just passed by like around 1 hr ago.. they did A LIST which i find funny, because no 1 ever said anything about a list being brought about

about. then you got dudes in thier that been camping around the store for about 4 days now.. SMH
indifferent.gif
after they been told not 2 camp out around the store which they still did

or were certain people told to go away?

any ways, so was it inside sources lyin about the dates being pushed back? so certain people get ahold of these sneakers?

then when i was inside the store i seen dudes chillen and cracking jokes like this is a DUNK X CHANGE.

then people saying things like the shoe has been pushed back and people saying thiers no camping...

im not salty or anything, its just i think they handled this release horribly, they did a list after certain people said that the shoes were pushed back?...

and then honestly how is a person with a full time job suppose 2 get sneakers like this? dudes been out thier for 4 days and now have 2 wait 1 more extra day to get them signed by NATE...

dudes even had a Laptop in HOH
eek.gif

thx for sharing the story to me~
give a big thx from all da way LA~ cant join this event~ i wnt one of those~ haha

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why would nike throw nate on a billboard in the middle of 34th street nyc,with the kicks on and only release em at hohny and ntny? people who aren't even into kicks have been talking about these since the dunk contest..nike flopped on these BIG TIME..the logo takes away from the shoe and the hohny/ntny exclusive release,and how hohny handled the release (then again its like that with every big release at hoh
laugh.gif
)
smh.gif
smh.gif
personally,I wouldn't rock em, and if I had my hands on a pair, I'd re-sell em,just for the fact that people are willing to pay w.e amount.
laugh.gif

really wondering wht is nike thinking to do all these advertisement...
i dont c this kryptonate is really boosting up the foam lite's sales...
but personally like the foam lite a lot~
i dont care whts on the kryptonate, i just really like the color on them~ so amazing... but i prefer no printing on the side wall~ lol no any NR or K signs

release a GR version without a logo! and drop the orange pair too while youre at it! Nike would prolly do well if they released these in varrying solid colorsor gradients like team shoes

Back
Top Bottom