THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

I got you D.

I'm inside sittin in the main room. The DM has got a onion booty on her for a white lady. The line isn't that bananas, but the goons here are plottinroutes to rob cats that are caught slippin'.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The line isn't that bananas, but the goons here are plottin routes to rob cats that are caught slippin'.
roll.gif
LOL @ "plottin routes" -- like it's an armored car jacking LMFAO.
SMH @ robbing people for sneakers.
Hope all the customers in line have fun shooting @ live targets!
laugh.gif

I like how the best rationalization (a paragraph long) is from someone that has no will 2 purchased a sneaker that one MUST out in WORK for.
It would be nice 2 exist in a world where every last pair of NR foam lites were worn condition.
Ignorance is bliss tho

2 everyone that has 2 PMd about this sneaker, step your game up. I will help you, but still, step your game up.

I'd rather have no logo on the shoes.

Can't believe you guys are still talking about the DM, lets see some photos of her.

Since you survived struggle. Why don't you type us a story. I'm sure all the up and coming HoH customers would like 2 know.

someone really needs to get pics of the infamous dm

seriously, every time there is a release, cats are always talking bout her ***

man...props to kingjay. dude's damn near giving play by play via his phone...and i actually can visualize what he's typing...haha. i hope you get yourpair, but hope not to sell them. good stuff homie

Originally Posted by Physicx

someone really needs to get pics of the infamous dm

seriously, every time there is a release, cats are always talking bout her ***
I got you next time. She is a hypebeast...
Originally Posted by shaqrules

man...props to kingjay. dude's damn near giving play by play via his phone...and i actually can visualize what he's typing...haha. i hope you get your pair, but hope not to sell them. good stuff homie
arent you following his play by play? He been got his pair
wink.gif

im here now...its like the calm after the storm..Nate actually came at around 4:30 and stayed for about 45 minutes..he spoke about stuff that nobody caredabout and then they started selling the sneakers

i missed on my pair when a dude missed roll call and claimed a family death to get the spot back
laugh.gif

This release was so botched it's not even funny..nike would have killed this..these would have never sit on shelves for more than a few days..that'show popular these were..the NR is bootleg but i would've still copped if i had a remote chance..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

..the NR is bootleg but i would've still copped if i had a remote chance..

roll.gif
that's hella funny!!! i feel the same way...and i would havescooped up the bootleg too
roll.gif

roll.gif
This ugly negro won the raffle for a free pair of Kryptonates.

I'm gonna post a full story later. I need a drink.

SORRY BOUT DA BAD PIX BUT I HAD TO B QUICK MAD HEADS WATCHIN ME LOL
CALL ME DAT HARLEM SNIPER LMAO
THE PIX DONT DO HER JUSTICE BUT TRUST ME ITS FAT
0ed35be5eb79d616f591d53eb6ae2f284aa1f78.pjpg
164257ee9cd70f27d49b0c083792ab92aa14ee4.pjpg

Yall dudes Wilding on the DM LOL, she is type bad though. That's that Now for as far the release it was worth every last DAMN DAY that i was out there.Even though right after this post I' am Going to sleep. We saw fights, A freestyles Battle in front of HOUSE OF HOOPS, and other funny $**T that happen,for the most part it was a cool camp-out now for the pics i have more but these are the one's I uploaded

Nate & MAMA Nate
3e525ece45d01e49d3aaa043f6fb99986215941.jpg

Nate signing item's for the fans
a7835f0ee11fddbde5fddf19a5db08771b806cd.jpg

Look @ that bling from lil dudes ear
c5235ad2e759d90cedb6d2f6a615dbedbf2bda7.jpg

Happy as i ever been got my pair signed, look at how they shine LOL

a6f158eedfe5d9aec4e6d4585606d605581854a.jpg

thanks for photos

Can we camp 2gether for the next go around>?

why double post tho? I thought my arrows pointing up were 2 another person.
laugh.gif

Damn the dudes who got the free pair Old head dude, I am happy for him though even though i been there for a couple of days and he just walked in and got themit's all good

Back
Top Bottom