THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

thx for all the info guys~
real nice to listen from the live~
nice pix up there~

congratz to the one who got their pairs...

wished i can get mine T- T

TO NIKE MAKING THESE LIMITED AND ONLY FOR HOH NY
smh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know this prolly sounds like dumb questions, but did he sign all the pairs that were thier?

and was it really 48 pairs that dropped?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know this prolly sounds like dumb questions, but did he sign all the pairs that were thier? searching4Js got his not signed

and was it really 48 pairs that dropped?
FIXED!!!!!!

They are beautiful, I would honestly rock them if I would have ever had the chance to get a pair, but living in Tennessee that will never happen with anythingexclusive.

So with all my hard work i wasnt able to get any KryptoNates but i did manage to get a fellow NTer next day air me some T-Shirts FOC! I got mad T's
roll.gif
Holla at me if yall need any!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joeysole

Damn .. NTer Harlem World 23 wasted no time.. $4000.00 on ebay!

That is not me with that ebay auntion. My pair, T-shirt, and Poster are autographed I will provide you with better pictures. The ones that I am planning to puton eBay. But why would you say that me anyway ?

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by joeysole

Damn .. NTer Harlem World 23 wasted no time.. $4000.00 on ebay!

That is not me with that ebay auntion. My pair, T-shirt, and Poster are autographed I will provide you with better pictures. The ones that I am planning to put on eBay. But why would you say that me anyway ?
They have put up the pic of you holding your autograph shoe the page back. It wasn't on there before you posted it. Once it went up on here itwent up on Ebay in that auction. Whoever auction that is.

Happy as i ever been got my pair signed, look at how they shine LOL

a6f158eedfe5d9aec4e6d4585606d605581854a.jpg

On a side now, your fingers remind of the Dave Chapelle show, when he does the RED BULLS skit...
laugh.gif
but nice cop, glad u got your pair.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

So with all my hard work i wasnt able to get any KryptoNates but i did manage to get a fellow NTer next day air me some T-Shirts
pimp.gif

The best part of the shoe is the box tag.

Back
Top Bottom