THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

gotta c how nike is gonna release these~
very interesting~ haha

if too limited, i dont think i m gonna cop it, maybe they will always in my pix only, lol.

If anyone could help me get a large or an xl kryptonate shirt plz let me know through pm or here.

those kryptonites are definitely better then the orange ones, but both are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Its just crazy to see THESE shoes end at that price ...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Originally Posted by ucjb2

Gotta second that notion. Ten years from now, it could be possible that some guy who paid 20K would look at his arguably ugly(depending on opinion) lime green sneakers that have yellowed significantly and say wow I paid 20K for these and Nate Robinson just finished a solid NBA career which was by no means worthy of the Hall of Fame.

What was I thinking he may say, I should really try and sell these to get some money back. He will post them on some form of shoe auction site and be lucky to recieve $1,000 for them.

This is speaking in all hypotheticals, and though these kicks may be rembered, I would take a pair of True Blue III's anyday over these.

Is there any kind of consensus that this shoe has the staying power to last the test of time as Jordan's footwear has.

I cannot see a shoe like this doing anything other than declining in value over time. If it was lebron who had pulled off something similar, maybe this would be a different story, but as the guy above stated, Nate is no Jordan, nor is he an all star.

Wanted now, forgoten later. I cant be assured of this but the scales of possibility are tilted in that direction

I AGREE man all the way ....

The shoes are hot, but I could care less if they were worn by Nate, I would never pay that much for a mediocre player's shoes. But if some dude was able tosell some mediocre PE's on ebay for $20K+, I got a pair of Game worn and signed Dahntay Jones Hyperdunks that should get 35K at least, cause he's a waybetter dunker/player. LOL

i luv the colorway when i first seen it on TV... they r just so amazing...
but after closer pics showed tht there is a symbol on it... i was like
indifferent.gif

i think the symbol actually ruined the shoes, lol.
i would luv it more without the symbol
alien.gif
<--krytopnate colorway!!!!! lets hype this too!

Wow searchinforjays!

If you don't save me an XL we aren't friends anymore!! LOL

I'd text you right now for one if it wasn't like 3am over there.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Wow searchinforjays!

If you don't save me an XL we aren't friends anymore!! LOL

I'd text you right now for one if it wasn't like 3am over there.
dont worry i got you...text me when u wake up....

Just watched Letterman and Nate was on the show wearing his Kryptonate shoes and the same green Knicks unifrom from the Dunk comp. The more I see the shoes,the better they seem to look and the more I want them. Too bad these are gonna be a HOH/limited release and I'll never get em. Nike coulda made a lot offof these!

i need a HOH connect fast! anybody wanna help a NT vet out? i know im gonna have to pay a arm and leg but im coo with that...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Got anymore XL-XXL's??
wink.gif

LOL @ people trying to sell this for $60 on eBay.

What is so funny about someone selling the shirt for $60?
Do the math.
First of all, there is only 72 of those shirts made...
24 of those go to Nate to give to his friends and family.
48 go to HOHNY to be sold...

Retail on the shirt is $30
Shipping is roughly $ 7 (could be more or less depending on the packaging, but for argument purposes, lets say $7)
Paypal charges 4% to accept a payment so theres another $2
$30+$7+$2= $39

Is there something wrong with wanting to make $21 dollas profit for your time invested?

^^^^ I dont think anyone is saying theres something wrong with it.....theyre probably just laughing at the thought of them paying $60. At least thats how I seeit. if someone can get 'em off for $60 a shirt, I say more power to them.

I'll ask again...any word on a release of the orange pair? I've been wanting orange foams since I saw the orange LBJ IV's in Vegas

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

^^^^ I dont think anyone is saying theres something wrong with it.....theyre probably just laughing at the thought of them paying $60. At least thats how I see it. if someone can get 'em off for $60 a shirt, I say more power to them.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. I never have and never will pay more than $200 for a pair of kicks and I sure as hell will never spend $60 on at-shirt. I'll just buy a bootleg one for $10.

^if nate is in super sonic... then yes.

i like him n kept my eyes on this player ever since 2006 dunk contest~ hes a real great player, i like him a lot!

Originally Posted by ehh

Got anymore XL-XXL's??
wink.gif

LOL @ people trying to sell this for $60 on eBay.

What is so funny about someone selling the shirt for $60?
Do the math.
First of all, there is only 72 of those shirts made...
24 of those go to Nate to give to his friends and family.
48 go to HOHNY to be sold...

Retail on the shirt is $30
Shipping is roughly $ 7 (could be more or less depending on the packaging, but for argument purposes, lets say $7)
Paypal charges 4% to accept a payment so theres another $2
$30+$7+$2= $39

Is there something wrong with wanting to make $21 dollas profit for your time invested?
You should become an accountant [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]shhun[/color]

Back
Top Bottom