The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to DeRozan for having a mid career resurgence but he went on record saying he struggled in high stress situations (his playoff track record hasn't been that great tbh). Playing with Lebron and the Lakers would've been the end of his career.

He's found a good fit with Chicago and should focus on making a deep playoff run with them - no need for the 'What If/Lakers' chatter.
I hear you but being back at home plus not being relied on as the guy or even the second guy probably would've reduced that kind of pressure/stress that he had being the guy in Toronto.

Was just laughable the amount of times dudes convinced themselves a career 20 ppg scorer and multiple time All-Star wouldn't have helped them even a little bit.

His career worked out better off but the amount of times he's brought it up especially over the last year show's that he's gonna be feeling some way about not getting to play in LA after he retires

FKHQPbyXIAMgjJX

Ayo :rofl: :rofl:

That's about how much my mortgage is on my 5,000sqft loft in the West Village. Property appreciated almost 40% since I bought it.
Nice. Mine is up maybe 25 in 11 years. But you're an exception probably I be watching Erik Connover and Cash Jordan and rarely do they have anything under $2,000 and when they do it's usually in Brooklyn, sometimes I see him in L.I.C on his videos. Or it's $1,300 per renter like a $3,900 3 br which isn't really the same thing. I stand by my point although made in slight jest. But you're winning winning, 5k sq feet in West Village is crazy

TLDR:

Kenrich WIlliams and Mike Muscula have drawn interest from multiple playoff teams, particularly due to their team friendly contracts (to for 3.3M for MM and KW at 2 mil per for the next 2 years) and 3 pt shooting (38 and 43 percent respectively)

Thunder like Gary Trent JR (Thunder are the worst 3 pt shooting team in the NBA) but contract and timeline don't make sense

Thunder are under the floor and could be used by many teams to dump bad salary to lower their tax bill. Serge Ibaka is one example cited as just moving him would drop LAC's tax bill by 1/3rd

Derozan is the first option in Chicago. If you wanna say he'd be better than Russ you're probably right but he wouldn't be the same guy you've been seeing this season. Him and Buddy hield got a ton of new fans this year for some reason 🤔

You previously stated a a package of KCP/Kuz/AC in a S&T for Demar would be "too much".

Do you still feel this way?

If that Serge to OKC salary dump does happen, and the Thunder then waive him, where does he go? Already has 1 ring so doesn't have to ring chase. Is 32 so probably on the last half decade of his career.

Nice. Mine is up maybe 25 in 11 years. But you're an exception probably I be watching Erik Connover and Cash Jordan and rarely do they have anything under $2,000 and when they do it's usually in Brooklyn, sometimes I see him in L.I.C on his videos. Or it's $1,300 per renter like a $3,900 3 br which isn't really the same thing. I stand by my point although made in slight jest. But you're winning winning, 5k sq feet in West Village is crazy

Yeah, def one of the fortunate ones to have bought when the market was great. Even if I move out into a Townhouse, I would still keep this place.

Does anyone see the Cavs as a legit team in the playoffs? Or do we all expect it to go through the Bucks or Nets if healthy and all the games are road games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom