The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just gonna ignore the fact that the tweet called him a future all star? You want it to be one way but it’s the other way b

And that too was premature this works both ways. But i've seen this happen with every Laker prospect the past couple of years only for them to keep building on their potential & go on to be good players

I already seen this playout 5-6 times on here :lol:

And that too was premature this works both ways. But i've seen this happen with every Laker prospect the past couple of years only for them to keep building on their potential & go on to be good players

I already seen this playout 5-6 times on here :lol:
It's gonna take THT to leave or be traded for him to get his respect. Happened with

Dlo
Julius
BI
Clarkson
Caruso
Now Kuz

Aye y'all seen this?
I don't have FB, but if I did, I'd get lost in the nonsense probably being posted. :lol:
That's a nice masculine kitchen set if you ask me.

FFjAemDXsAUo9MR

dead.png

I mean if I’m at Toy’s R us and the kitchen set is next to the workbench tool set and they both the same price….I’m going for the tool set 10/10 times man. No question.

Aye y'all seen this?
I don't have FB, but if I did, I'd get lost in the nonsense probably being posted. :lol:

What does a feminine kitchen set look like ?

To the point of the screenshot that elpablo21 elpablo21 posted, I think the argument is probably around the fact one group discourages men cooking while the other group encourages it. It's foolishness whether we're talking about children or adults IMO.

To the point of the screenshot that elpablo21 elpablo21 posted, I think the argument is probably around the fact one group discourages men cooking while the other group encourages it. It's foolishness whether we're talking about children or adults IMO.

Also, related to that tweet, let's acknowledge that being able to cook and being able to use tools are not mutually exclusive. So, as you said, silliness all over.

Aye y'all seen this?

Me and the Mrs. bough our 3y/o son (at the time) a toddler kitchen set, and he loved it. Lil man was cooking everyday, washing dishes and throwing away the trash. Training him early for chores. God bless my seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom