The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Air fryer thread? I’m in.

What do y’all recommend? My last one was cheap and finally passed away silently a couple months ago.

What do y’all recommend? My last one was cheap and finally passed away silently a couple months ago.

Yeah any recommendations would be appreciated. I see commercials all the time almost exclusively from the Ninja brand? I think the most recent one that they claim might be "the best ever" is the Ninja XL? I don't even know what to look for in an air fryer tbh :lol:

I have a Ninja I bought off of Amazon. The quality has been good. I won’t lie. The recommendations of heat on the fryer don’t necessarily align with the results. That sucker is hot and requires being less aggressive or close monitoring.

I had a cheap Omicron one prior. A lotta room and less aggressive at the heat. Quality was trash. Screws came in loose. And cleaning it damaged the cooking chamber liner.

Cooking aint even that hard for the most part. Just warm up a pan and throw something in there. Make sure your seasoning game is strong and you good
A snippet from the BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Cooking Show on Food Network
tenor (2).gif

I have a Ninja I bought off of Amazon. The quality has been good. I won’t lie. The recommendations of heat on the fryer don’t necessarily align with the results. That sucker is hot and requires being less aggressive or close monitoring.

I had a cheap Omicron one prior.
A lotta room and less aggressive at the heat. Quality was trash. Screws came in loose. And cleaning it damaged the cooking chamber liner.
Oh so you brought that **** here.

Yeah any recommendations would be appreciated. I see commercials all the time almost exclusively from the Ninja brand? I think the most recent one that they claim might be "the best ever" is the Ninja XL? I don't even know what to look for in an air fryer tbh :lol:
PowerXL
Gourmia
NuWave
Instant pot has some good ones too

Ninja is aight but you paying extra for that name lol

Reactions: HIM
They don't know any better.

One of them lives in Cincinnati, so I show HIM mercy.
Bro. It’s always crowded. I’ll be honest I stopped going to Chik Fil A because of Canes. Craniac Combo more like Cocainiac Combo with the dipping sauce.

I’ve learned to adore the Canes tenders. And prefer the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich. Chik Fil A still hits though.

Also I had Wahlburger for the first time to Vegas.

Wahlburger >>> Shakeshack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom