The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

I knew something wasn't right about that Grizz salary.

Steve Francis was on there for $18M and Antoine Walker for $9M.
roll.gif

I knew something wasn't right about that Grizz salary.

Steve Francis was on there for $18M and Antoine Walker for $9M.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Mike, like I said, I got that from Bball Reference too, not sure how 2 different sites would have wrong info. 
Did you check all the numbers from Basketball-Reference?

'08-'09 Cavs - $91,298,233(http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2009.html)
'09-'10 Cavs - $83,398,854 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2010.html)

Not yet, I just checked the first ones you told me about. 

Either way, that still proves my point, the money is just off.  Small market Cleveland 91 mil, Big market LA was 77 mil. 

The next year we extend Bynum, Gasol, Lamar and Kobe and we're at 91-92 mil for the next couple years.  Clev was at 83 in their last season.  ZERO disadvantage like the small market backers are claiming. 

I was looking back into the 01-02 seasons, those were similar, I just didn't have time to track down each team and the mistakes.  Like I did see a Houston year that had Yao Ming 15 mil, and Ming Yao 15 mil.  I have yet to figure out what the hell that means. 
laugh.gif

I found another site that said the Lakers were paying Ron Harper and Karl Malone in 2009..........
roll.gif
Needless to say, double checking salaries is a challenge. 
laugh.gif

You're just a +@$+!#$ idiot
laugh.gif
stop talking about basketball please.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Mike, like I said, I got that from Bball Reference too, not sure how 2 different sites would have wrong info. 
Did you check all the numbers from Basketball-Reference?

'08-'09 Cavs - $91,298,233(http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2009.html)
'09-'10 Cavs - $83,398,854 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2010.html)

Not yet, I just checked the first ones you told me about. 

Either way, that still proves my point, the money is just off.  Small market Cleveland 91 mil, Big market LA was 77 mil. 

The next year we extend Bynum, Gasol, Lamar and Kobe and we're at 91-92 mil for the next couple years.  Clev was at 83 in their last season.  ZERO disadvantage like the small market backers are claiming. 

I was looking back into the 01-02 seasons, those were similar, I just didn't have time to track down each team and the mistakes.  Like I did see a Houston year that had Yao Ming 15 mil, and Ming Yao 15 mil.  I have yet to figure out what the hell that means. 
laugh.gif

I found another site that said the Lakers were paying Ron Harper and Karl Malone in 2009..........
roll.gif
Needless to say, double checking salaries is a challenge. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bron bron just can't be that dumb. I mean c'mon. That has to be an act.

Recruiting Nash and Crawford already. Must mean that the NBA is def coming back soon

But wow what a lack of a competitor

Bron bron just can't be that dumb. I mean c'mon. That has to be an act.

Recruiting Nash and Crawford already. Must mean that the NBA is def coming back soon

But wow what a lack of a competitor

SCOTTY PIMPIN wrote:

laugh.gif

I've forgotten more than you'll ever known so quit actin like you somebody.  

SCOTTY PIMPIN wrote:

laugh.gif

I've forgotten more than you'll ever known so quit actin like you somebody.  

"Does the ticket world know something that we don't? CHARGED received two big signals from the ticketing world that the NBA Lockout is nearing an end.

First, for those not aware, in addition to being a magazine that brings you the real stories from the lockout, CHARGED is also a ticketing platform. As part of that platform, the site receives pushes from secondary ticket sellers for “popular events.

"Does the ticket world know something that we don't? CHARGED received two big signals from the ticketing world that the NBA Lockout is nearing an end.

First, for those not aware, in addition to being a magazine that brings you the real stories from the lockout, CHARGED is also a ticketing platform. As part of that platform, the site receives pushes from secondary ticket sellers for “popular events.

Alex Kennedy: Earlier today, Suns player rep Jared Dudley tweeted that he's "hearing whispers about a deal being close." Other players have said the same. about 36 minutes ago

David Aldridge: In attendance today that weren't here Wednesday: Roger Mason (union) and Mark Cuban (Mavs). about 10 minutes ago

Ken Berger: Team execs I've spoken with optimistic for deal by Monday, but cautious. One says gut tells him "this will blow up one more time." 3 minutes ago

Marc Stein: Example of "system" issue where NBA owners/players now agree? Sign-and-trades. WILL be allowed in new deal after fears they'd be outlawed 4 minutes ago

[Marc Stein] Marc Stein: BUT ... one sign-and-trade wrinkle sides still negotiating is whether teams over luxury tax will be allowed to partake in S-and-T deals 3 minutes ago

Alex Kennedy: Earlier today, Suns player rep Jared Dudley tweeted that he's "hearing whispers about a deal being close." Other players have said the same. about 36 minutes ago

David Aldridge: In attendance today that weren't here Wednesday: Roger Mason (union) and Mark Cuban (Mavs). about 10 minutes ago

Ken Berger: Team execs I've spoken with optimistic for deal by Monday, but cautious. One says gut tells him "this will blow up one more time." 3 minutes ago

Marc Stein: Example of "system" issue where NBA owners/players now agree? Sign-and-trades. WILL be allowed in new deal after fears they'd be outlawed 4 minutes ago

[Marc Stein] Marc Stein: BUT ... one sign-and-trade wrinkle sides still negotiating is whether teams over luxury tax will be allowed to partake in S-and-T deals 3 minutes ago

Exactly why Lebron will never be respected by me. I mean yeah, duke got skills - he's a beast and all but his competitive nature surely lacks dramatically. I mean were you born dumb? You can't play Dream Team basketball all the !+%$+@% time. What a bum.

Exactly why Lebron will never be respected by me. I mean yeah, duke got skills - he's a beast and all but his competitive nature surely lacks dramatically. I mean were you born dumb? You can't play Dream Team basketball all the !+%$+@% time. What a bum.

Back
Top Bottom