The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iwould have said rigged if it was close but they got drug in the mud by 30 points

there was no rigging the warriors just sucked

series gonna be pretty close if they woke up jr and kyrie.

Doesnt matter by how much you lose, what the nba wants is a 7 game series. Losing by 30 just makes it more believable to everyone.

Cavs-Love concussion test tomorrow:

Missed the second half :smh:

Shoutout to coach Bron for employing the strategy of going at Stephanie every play :pimp:

Last edited:
Stephen A has kicked his obnoxious up to 10 since Paige said he was leaving ESPN. He is the journalistic equivalent of an NT troll

That's Skip Bayless. But Stephen A. ain't much better.

Take this video and this link with a grain of salt. While I don't think journalists should deal in such extremes (so often at that) I do understand that it's just entertainment with him and Skip. These guys are entertainers and millions of viewers love it.

http://nextimpulsesports.com/2015/01/23/people-react-stephen-smiths-new-3-millionyear-contract/

Biggest adjustment Kerr can make is to swap Bogut for Iggy much, much quicker than he did last night. Game was loss in the opening minutes of the third when he didn't yank Bogut out.

Biggest adjustment Kerr can make is to swap Bogut for Iggy much, much quicker than he did last night. Game was loss in the opening minutes of the third when he didn't yank Bogut out.

I actually thought game was lost with steph on the floor. Guy couldnt guard kyrie and would always need someone to switch or help and cavs took advantage

Watching curry get shut down like this 2 finals in a row is really making me not a fan.

The Cavs winning game 3 was an easy prediction most people made

Now about Game 4... :lol:

Klay is due for a breakout game :nerd:

I actually thought game was lost with steph on the floor. Guy couldnt guard kyrie and would always need someone to switch or help and cavs took advantage

Watching curry get shut down like this 2 finals in a row is really making me not a fan.
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Honestly nothing in this game made me think the Cavs are gonna win the series they played the same exact ball that they've been playing from game 1 except some of those contested shots dropped & they played with 100X more intensity than they did prior.

1) Still a bunch of Kyrie ISO's
2) JR chucking fallback threes
3) Still not much from their bench

IMO the Warriors lost this due to bad overall play from Curry & getting KILLED on the O boards & 50/50 balls. This game could have been won if they simply came out with more energy. However if im the Warriors i'm not worried because 1) i don't expect JR to knock down 5-6 3's a night 2) i don't think Tristian Thompson is gonna destroy them on the boards again.

.... What? :rofl:

According to his mama this is normal Steph.
On mothers day she talked about how during his senior year in high school Steph knew all these scouts were going to be at a game, and he had his worst game of the year.
Dude doesn't shine too bright on the biggest stage.
Ncaa tourney is a pretty big stage and he shined as bright as anyone ever has during it. Hes just gotta play a little smarter and stop relying on the prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom