The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at being a Clipper fan

Na some of yall are cool but a lot of yall been extra all year

Klay with the passive aggressive complaints. I didn't notice anything unusual about the screen. Seems like Klay is just mad he got charliehorsed

Kevin love coming off the bench might be the best thing for him and this team. that boy has peja stojacavich (sp?) blood in him..shrinks when he's playing with other ball dominant/scorers at the same time and can really shine when he's the focal point on offense

Can't be afraid to have your third super star coming off the bench, just ask manu

Klay with the passive aggressive complaints. I didn't notice anything unusual about the screen. Seems like Klay is just mad he got charliehorsed

Seemed like a normal pick to me. I find it peculiar that klay would voice so much disagreement with it, however, considering he's normally very reserved. In addition to that, he's run thru so many picks before while guarding dame, harden and russy..why complain now?

Or maybe klay is turning heel?? He did go on the podium and say the Warriors were better than the showtime Lakers, and now the complaint about mosgov...ain't eeem mad klay

Seemed like a normal pick to me. I find it peculiar that klay would voice so much disagreement with it, however, considering he's normally very reserved. In addition to that, he's run thru so many picks before while guarding dame, harden and russy..why complain now?

Or maybe klay is turning heel?? He did go on the podium and say the Warriors were better than the showtime Lakers, and now the complaint about mosgov...ain't eeem mad klay
Hey at least you objective

Maybe he's finding his voice and persona

Yeah that came off as pretty lame to me. Klay is essentially saying "why would someone screen me?" The hell is up with that? :lol:

Stephen A has kicked his obnoxious up to 10 since Paige said he was leaving ESPN. He is the journalistic equivalent of an NT troll

Other than that 3rd Q, Steph has not looked right at all.

Klay been shaky too.

But credit to Cleveland for responding, they made sure they would defend their HC.

Harrison Barnes needs more help. :lol:

With steph its, "except for the 3rd quarter, he hasn't played well."

For lbj it's, "he sucks and all his points came in garbage time in the 3rd quarter when they were down 20."

Double standard

Even if cavs win game 4, The cavs have no shot
I want to be wrong about everything just so you warrior fans can finally shut up
:lol:
So much passion in this post

Stephen A has kicked his obnoxious up to 10 since Paige said he was leaving ESPN. He is the journalistic equivalent of an NT troll
He gets paid to act a certain way.
You don't go to work and not clock in, do you? Well, do you?
Giving you a hard time but, spitting truths all the same.

The Cavs winning game 3 makes me think the finals are rigged to last 7 games even more now.

iwould have said rigged if it was close but they got drug in the mud by 30 points

there was no rigging the warriors just sucked

series gonna be pretty close if they woke up jr and kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom