The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one bit. Based on the series so far, Harrison Barnes deserves it more than Steph.

Harrison is putting up No Show Curry numbers though :lol:
He had big shots though. If anything, this just means he won't get shipped out

True :lol: but he's the only one that's been consistent throughout this series. Besides blocks and agitation last night, even Draymond hasn't done much this series. I do think Barnes is trying to repair his FA image though :lol:
Roughly 15 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks and a steal a game is pretty good in my book.

Is it Finals MVP worthy though, especially compared to how truly impactful he was in previous series' with lesser stats?

How much help does lbj need :lol: stop making excuses as to why he can't win

He's not elite

Anyone else will take over a game with it being so close

He plays 'hot potato' once his team starts to fold

if Lebron joins a team with Chris Paul and Carmelo it doesn't matter if he wins 10 rings goodbye legacy :smh:

Last edited:
Not one bit. Based on the series so far, Harrison Barnes deserves it more than Steph.

Harrison is putting up No Show Curry numbers though :lol:
He had big shots though. If anything, this just means he won't get shipped out

True :lol: but he's the only one that's been consistent throughout this series. Besides blocks and agitation last night, even Draymond hasn't done much this series. I do think Barnes is trying to repair his FA image though :lol:
Roughly 15 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks and a steal a game is pretty good in my book.

Is it Finals MVP worthy though, especially compared to how truly impactful he was in previous series' with lesser stats?
As of right now, it's between him and Iggy. Maybe Steph if he goes nuclear.

Bron mad as **** = gold :pimp:

giphy.gif

bron looks way taller than dray wth

Give lebron real teammates and he'd look a hell of a lot better. Dude is never going to win in Cleveland with slump jr and love playing meaningful minutes. Modern day garbage pail kids.

lebron got no one to blame but himself

he assembled that roster

get someone who knows basketball and let them assemble a team that compliments lebron's strengths and weaknesses

lebron gotta let management and the coach do their jobs

Give lebron real teammates and he'd look a hell of a lot better. Dude is never going to win in Cleveland with slump jr and love playing meaningful minutes. Modern day garbage pail kids.

lebron got no one to blame but himself

he assembled that roster

get someone who knows basketball and let them assemble a team that compliments lebron's strengths and weaknesses

lebron gotta let management and the coach do their jobs

Dan Gilbert did his job before and that got them Antawn Jamison and washed Shaq :lol:

How much help does lbj need
laugh.gif
stop making excuses as to why he can't win

He's not elite

Anyone else will take over a game with it being so close

He plays 'hot potato' once his team starts to fold
this was his best supporting cast and they finally had help they said . 

the east wasnt weak anymore and they had more teams with winning records then the west they said. 

how quickly that changes. Lebron built this team from the ground up . hes the gm , the coach. its on him.

Lebron James the worst legend since Bill Russell

i thought lebron was your boy man?

lebron dont deserve this much hate man. he cant help that the wear and tear is getting to him

thats 6 straight finals man plus how many olympics inbetween?

dudes legs gotta be numb by now

His teammates aren't responsible for his broke jumper, loose handle or inability to finish at the rim

I love watching great players like Curry and Bron play.Im opinion on it.Is that Bron is choking like he usually does.At the beginning of his career he had the killer instinct like Mike and Kobe did.He just didn't have any help like he does now,or like he did with the Heat.It seems like the more better players he has.The less killer instinct he has.Then he chooses to pass wasaaaaaay to much all through out the game.He trust other players on his team,more than he trust himself out there.Yall see how many times he drove to the bucket then dishes it out to another player.I was watching the game lastnight,like wtf is this.Hes been doing that all series.If he played like he did in his first 5 seasons with the help he's been getting lately.Hed have more rings.Thats how Mike and Kobe played through there entire career.Trust themselves first,then everyone else after.The only player he needs to trust that much is Irving and J.R. sometimes.Id rather Lebron gun it,and score more through out the game.And keep the game tight to a last possession game.Then be passive,and pass all game without a chance to win.Watch him score more next game,and the game be closer.Its to late now,he should've been playing like that all series.Imagine watching a great player like A.i.,Kobe,Mike pass all game.It would be sickening to watch.Curry and Klay haven't really showed up this series either.There great players,and show up when it counts.Barnes game is the epitome of what a basketball players game is suppose to look like.Outside and inside game on point.He has the best shooting form I've ever seen.Draymond is calmed down version of Dennis Rodmond with a outside shot.

I love watching great players like Curry and Bron play.Im opinion on it.Is that Bron is choking like he usually does.At the beginning of his career he had the killer instinct like Mike and Kobe did.He just didn't have any help like he does now,or like he did with the Heat.It seems like the more better players he has.The less killer instinct he has.Then he chooses to pass wasaaaaaay to much all through out the game.He trust other players on his team,more than he trust himself out there.Yall see how many times he drove to the bucket then dishes it out to another player.I was watching the game lastnight,like wtf is this.Hes been doing that all series.If he played like he did in his first 5 seasons with the help he's been getting lately.Hed have more rings.Thats how Mike and Kobe played through there entire career.Trust themselves first,then everyone else after.The only player he needs to trust that much is Irving and J.R. sometimes.Id rather Lebron gun it,and score more through out the game.And keep the game tight to a last possession game.Then be passive,and pass all game without a chance to win.Watch him score more next game,and the game be closer.Its to late now,he should've been playing like that all series.Imagine watching a great player like A.i.,Kobe,Mike pass all game.It would be sickening to watch.Curry and Klay haven't really showed up this series either.There great players,and show up when it counts.Barnes game is the epitome of what a basketball players game is suppose to look like.Outside and inside game on point.He has the best shooting form I've ever seen.Draymond is calmed down version of Dennis Rodmond with a outside shot.

Was with you big time until these somewhat :lol: :lol:

Was with you big time until these somewhat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
***** really typed that out though 
roll.gif

what? the knock on lebron in the begining of his career is that he lacked killer instinct

honestly hes only had killer instinct for a year or two then went back to being passive.

its just never was in his nature in the nba

who are the warriors legit gonna lose next year? cuz unless its a big key player i dont see how they do not 3 peat

and we also went crazy for kobe's last game. doesnt mean he isnt washed

Only Kobe fans and ppl who don't know basketball went crazy about his last game...Everybody else seen it for what it was. That's just the go to Lebron excuse, y'all said the same thing in 2014 when he started cramping up...or was the heat too high?

Lebron putting together that team wasn't good.He should've kept Wiggins over Love.I know more people who felt the same way.Bron looked at what Love was doing with the Wolves.But you have to look at if the players style of game compliments your style of play as well.D Wade game did.Wiggins would've fit perfectly in there system.Plus hes younger than Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom