The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I feel like bron should get way more hate for dat ***** *** stat patting **** he did last night. I wish a bron stan would argue he doesnt do that.

Word. Bron should get way more hate for that.

He's done this before. Just never quite so obvious.

I will forever laugh if anybody says 'Bron scored 25 and played his heart out. Warriors were too good'

Bron didn't do ****

If it weren't for Kyrie might've been a blowout

Last edited:

I don't even have a dog in this race but it's unreal to me how much these petty cats reaching and swear up and down dray plotting on squaring up with n_'s packages :rolleyes  

It wasn't an intentional shot though, he just got up and swung his way. And then did the same thing again, but the 2nd swing caught his thigh. It was more of a "get out of here" swing.

I 100% agree, LBJ picked that fight from the jump IMO... an the nerve of this dude to air him out to the public to try to deflect the attention off him being a no show :x :stoneface:  

Nah fambs bron knew what he was doing. He was trying to get dray suspended for next game, and i thought that was a pretty smart move tbh.

Watch Bron score 30-50 next game.Because now in his mind,he knows he's been trusting his team more than himself.Hes going to give more effort like the younger Lebron.It doesn't matter if they win or lose.But his effort next game will be way better than it has been.But it's to late for that.Great players play like that every game.Not when they realize it's to late,because they've been trusting other players before themselves.Its sickening watching Lebron play as a Basketball fan in general.I don't care if he loses.Give me the Reggie Miller,Barkley,Mike,John Starks,A.i. attitude and let your best out.Its like watching the best talent not being utilized to its fullest capabilities because there passive and to relaxed.Hes a great player.But his pass first and not trust himself with a killer instinct mentality isn't going to put him on legend status.I remember watching Jordan only having Pippen with average players early in his career.Imagine him passing the rock the entire game in crucial moments.He wouldn't be Mike.Mike earned the Legendary status.By trusting himself first.He did unbelievable stuff.Because he wasn't scared of the risk of it.I remember refs wouldn't call fouls when Mike would get fouled.He started scoring no matter what.Thats why when he talked noise,he didn't get called for it.Because he wasn't given it,he took it.

If people bought those ugly Friday the 13th lebrons, we'll not many Cuz they were in outlets but some bit the bait release day because of the gimmicks. And those horrendous glow in the dark yeezy anything is possible.

The sad part about seeing Bron look so mentally weak is that he's had moments in his career when he took over a game and didn't give a damn about being passive. What he did to Detroit in 07 was legendary. Those Pistons teams with Prince,Wallace, Rip, Sheed, and Chauncey were the premier defensive team in the league! If I recall, the pistons had 4 of the starting 5 selected to the all-star team one year. Not to mention Tayshaun Prince was a better defender than Iggy. He was quicker and had more length to bother Bron. Just makes you wonder WTF happened? It's like we were robbed of greatness.

I wish we could see this Bron again. He's older and lost a step but the mentality he once had hasn't been seen in a minute. These Cavs definitely robbed us of a great series.

Last edited:
what happened to this guy who would shoot the ball with confidence??

lebron was sleepwalking in g4. decided to show any emotion after dray incident. only players that gave a damn were rj, tristan, and kyrie
shump out there yapping for no reason and playing like trash. jr running out to the wrong guy and leaving klay open.

wanted to see a competitive finals, but guess we're not getting that

Last edited:
Lebron is the most frustrating and confusing player in basketball history.

Love out here getting outplayed by yesterdays trash (Varejao) :smh:

Man. I am in a good mood this morning.
smile.gif
hell yeah.

on a related note, i really like how so many people have come around to seeing the many flaws of lebron james - flaws that have been obscured by teammates, media and others complicit in making him appear to be more than he really is. more and more people are finally coming around to seeing him as the manufactured superstar he's always been

Man I feel like bron should get way more hate for dat ***** *** stat patting **** he did last night. I wish a bron stan would argue he doesnt do that.

Word. Bron should get way more hate for that.

He's done this before. Just never quite so obvious.

I will forever laugh if anybody says 'Bron scored 25 and played his heart out. Warriors were too good'

Bron didn't do ****

If it weren't for Kyrie might've been a blowout

Stat loving Bron stans are going to point to the box score of game 4 to argue that it was his weak bench and lack of other playmakers (besides myrie) that caused them to lose

Perhaps moving forward everything shouldn't revolve around LeBron offensively. He needs to learn how to adapt to his teammates rather than them having to adapt to his style of play.
Lmao.

Fat chance LeBron adapts for anybody.
word. with hiim being so coddled on the court all his life and having everyone be a yes man to him it's nearly impossible at this stage for him to take a backseat to a player like kyrie or anyone else on that squad

hell yeah.

on a related note, i really like how so many people have come around to seeing the many flaws of lebron james - flaws that have been obscured by teammates, media and others complicit in making him appear to be more than he really is. more and more people are finally coming around to seeing him as the manufactured superstar he's always been

Was telling my gf this same stuff earlier this AM

Bron gave up, he knows he's not beating this GSW team with the way the Cavs are currently constructed.

He's a basketball savant, no way all the objective guys in here can see it and he can't.

Lol when I clicked on Bron's 4th quarter against the Pistons I was expecting to see highlights of him bulldozing to the basket every time. Instead I see him making jumpers from different angles that I never see him take these days.

Your jump shot is supposed to get better as you get older, not the other way around

There's honestly no excuses for his broke *** jumper :lol: I don't wanna hear about him being less athletic and losing a step. Dude took an elevator to catch an oop just a game ago :lol:

Lebron is the most frustrating and confusing player in basketball history.

Lebron has Westbrook's athleticism with KD's mentality. Even as a warriors' fan, I wonder if Bron went full alpha and only cared about scoring and rebounding. The self proclaimed "king" only had 2 points in the first quarter. Meanwhile, folx burning steph at the stake for having 0 in the first quarter of game 3

Thing is, he should at least go out swinging, not backing down

this. last yr, he went out swinging with nothing to lose. his FGA were off the charts. this yr, he is so terrified to shoot. kerr should put bogut on him and dare him to shoot like tony allen just for laughs. you know what would happen, lebron dribbling down the clock and driving into defenders only to turn it over

Last edited:
I hate on him and everything but I don't understand how you play worse against the team that whoop your *** last yr. I can understand losing to the better team but he was a yr removed from averaging 40 in the finals. What changed in that yr. Why couldn't he do it again. Lesoft b.

Last edited:
Forget the "killer instinct" rhetoric. The reality is Raymone has bouts of periods where he completely loses confidence in his jumper. Couple that with how they're playing him and all the different looks he sees (dare him to shoot by playing X amount of feet off from the top of the key, poke and prod when he's on the block and/or way to the paint, collapse once he gets there, chip him off screens, always go under, etc.). It's not coming natural to him any more since they're Jedi Mind Tricking him to shoot and that's just not what he wants to do right now. The handles are starting to go too, they're lookin' flabby & sick which doesn't help matters at all.

Shout out to the 2013 Spurs (up until last stretch of G6).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom