The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching great players like Curry and Bron play.Im opinion on it.Is that Bron is choking like he usually does.At the beginning of his career he had the killer instinct like Mike and Kobe did.He just didn't have any help like he does now,or like he did with the Heat.It seems like the more better players he has.The less killer instinct he has.Then he chooses to pass wasaaaaaay to much all through out the game.He trust other players on his team,more than he trust himself out there.Yall see how many times he drove to the bucket then dishes it out to another player.I was watching the game lastnight,like wtf is this.Hes been doing that all series.If he played like he did in his first 5 seasons with the help he's been getting lately.Hed have more rings.Thats how Mike and Kobe played through there entire career.Trust themselves first,then everyone else after.The only player he needs to trust that much is Irving and J.R. sometimes.Id rather Lebron gun it,and score more through out the game.And keep the game tight to a last possession game.Then be passive,and pass all game without a chance to win.Watch him score more next game,and the game be closer.Its to late now,he should've been playing like that all series.Imagine watching a great player like A.i.,Kobe,Mike pass all game.It would be sickening to watch.Curry and Klay haven't really showed up this series either.There great players,and show up when it counts.Barnes game is the epitome of what a basketball players game is suppose to look like.Outside and inside game on point.He has the best shooting form I've ever seen.Draymond is calmed down version of Dennis Rodmond with a outside shot.
how come your space bar breaks after every period man

Lebron putting together that team wasn't good.He should've kept Wiggins over Love.I know more people who felt the same way.Bron looked at what Love was doing with the Wolves.But you have to look at if the players style of game compliments your style of play as well.D Wade game did.Wiggins would've fit perfectly in there system.Plus hes younger than Love.

and they should have traded kyrie

View media item 2063910
If GSW wins the chip, theres absolutely no more arguments of whos the better team between them and the Bulls

Some are so impressed by numbers. This is a great run and an incredible season, but I know basketball and I know what my eyes see.

All these games where Steph hasn't shown up before this one...the Bulls would have put in major work. Ain't no way in hell these Warriors beat them in a series or are even close to being a better team...record or not.

Bulls would be too tough for GSW, there were moments where Cavs played bully ball and dudes looked tired and defeated. Cavs just didn't have the mental fortitude to keep it up. Plus Bulls had guaranteed scorers no matter how tough the game gets.

I figured it was Vitaly. This fool getting into all sorts of trouble
From erectile dysfuntion in the bang bus, to staged youtube pranks, to this :rofl:

What a story of Losing.

Considering this all goes to his video series where he gets paid,not quite losing.
Has Kevin hart ever been funny?
ftfy

No one was hating on Kevin Hart in his early days, cut it out. I remember dudes putting people on to paper soldiers strictly off him.
Draymond foul man, it happened to lebron so no one in this thread will care but this dude has a habit of doing this **** and getting away with it

green is an idiot for doing that what happened before he did that?

It was a two way incident but green needs to learn to cut that out man, he needs to be punished.
I don't like blaming coaches but I legit can't remember TT or JR playing in the 2nd half.

I was legit baffled by this, those boards kept them in it in the first half.

Besides blocks and agitation last night, even Draymond hasn't done much this series.

Wow.

I must not be watching the same games then. The totality of his defense alone has been enough. Even the **** that doesn't come up on the box scores.

It's possible. That's the thing though, that's been about two games. I think people are clearly forgetting that Barnes has been the most consistent GSW playing throughout the entire series, and the bench is what got those victories the first two games. In various games, Liv, Iggy, Speights, and Barbosa were affecting every aspect of the game while Steph and Draymond were trying to catch up. Last night it apparently it was Varajeo's turn. Klay has pretty much been a roller coaster of hot and cold depending on the game.

Do you think Lebron still has one of these in him?
This is easily his GOAT highlight. 

The Bench Reaction 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

The Not giving a damn and just shooting attitude 
pimp.gif

Bron wtf happened my dude 
ohwell.gif

Bro,Lebron had that Killer instinct in Cleveland before he left to Miami.He couldn't trust any players around him.Because he had nobody on his team of equal talent to trust.So he would take over games whenever he felt like it.Win,lose it didn't matter.Everybody knew that he was going to score between 30-60 points back then.Because he didn't have any help.Give me the mentality he had in that Pistons series back in the day.Right now with the help he has,and he's winning.Bron wasn't passing the rock all game back then like he does now.The more help he has,the less killer instinct he has.He passes way to much,and at the wrong times.Compared to when he was younger.Its like he plays more better with less talent.Because he knows he can't relax with another player taken up the slack.

Dude had like 3 shot attempts in the first quarter.

Kobe >>>

Dude woudve been 4/17 in the first quarter without a care in the world. Mentality is half the game. If Bron started off early he maybe woudve been hot in the 4th. That iso ball KILLED them in the 4th.

I'd give it to Barnes so far. Dude been great with big rebounds and big shots. Only consistent player so far, and more production than Iggy.

It's nothing about help and him imploding. The Warriors are that good and snuck up on everybody and they have a chemistry nobody else has in the league. I hate the Warriors more than almost any team in sports history because they all seem like whiny b****es minus Iggy, but they do something that is hard for a lot of sports teams to do, they all buy in to the plan. Everybody knows their position. The Spurs the only other team that consistently done this and that's why they are always in playoff contention. Problem this year is they were way too old to win it all. A little retooling and in a few years they are champions again. But as for right now it's the Warriors time.

And yes Kevin Love sucks on the Cavs but is not a ****** player. He's just a bad fit there. At the time yes he was more proven than Wiggins and Bron's window is short so he took a gamble. Bad gamble. Now you gotta live with it this year and get rid of him next. You can't keep running into that wall anymore trying to make him fit.

Cavs had their shots and just didn't execute same with Thunder. I know Bron is the easy guy to hate around here but man that guy is an ironman. All those minutes in his career and playoffs and he still played 45 minutes last night. Insane. That to me will be the biggest part of his legacy. Playing at such a high level for so long.

no hes just not in his prime anymore. people wanting him to play how he did when he was young, or in his prime. we see flashes of it but it cant be sustained. hes had one good game this finals series and 3 bad ones. dude is washed. 

Perhaps moving forward everything shouldn't revolve around LeBron offensively. He needs to learn how to adapt to his teammates rather than them having to adapt to his style of play.

All of this backlash from that generic all white sneaker could work in UA favor. They gotta embrace em as a Payless looking shoe themselves. Drop em exclusive and call em the uncle zels, or ugly dad's or some ****. Social media and hype beast will eat it up.

All of this backlash from that generic all white sneaker could work in UA favor. They gotta embrace em as a Payless looking shoe themselves. Drop em exclusive and call em the uncle zels, or ugly dad's or some ****. Social media and hype beast will eat it up.

And no one trying to put down $120 on that trash. Marketing or not.

I don't even have a dog in this race but it's unreal to me how much these petty cats reaching and swear up and down dray plotting on squaring up with n_'s packages 
eyes.gif

It wasn't an intentional shot though, he just got up and swung his way. And then did the same thing again, but the 2nd swing caught his thigh. It was more of a "get out of here" swing.
I 100% agree, LBJ picked that fight from the jump IMO... an the nerve of this dude to air him out to the public to try to deflect the attention off him being a no show 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Man I feel like bron should get way more hate for dat ***** *** stat patting **** he did last night. I wish a bron stan would argue he doesnt do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom