The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is that both Iggy and Dray got to be on the floor

Not a coincidence that Bron is going off so easily when Dray was out in game 5 and Iggy was hurt in game 6

If Iggy's back doesn't get better it might be a wrap
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
can iggy play in 7

whats your prediction for 7?

will cavs be the 4th team in the history to win the final in game 7 as the away team?

and will cavs be the 1st team in the history to win the final in game 7 after trailing 3-1 as the away team?
Actually they came back from a 2-0 deficit. but 3-1 is much MUCH harder to come back from. If LBJ wins this, hes top 2 ever to play, without question. 

theyre gonna have to do something about fans AND players on the bench being able to walk the sidelines like that all willy nilly. especially what jones pulled on klays 3pter running up to him while shooting.

Yeah, i think Golden State blew it. Cleveland is feeling way too good right now. LeBron really duplicated his 2015 Finals performance. :smh:

What an under appreciated player, LeBron is.

Some of these calls on Steph were terrible but that's not why they lost. This game was over when it was 9-24 in the first quarter.

Steve Kerr doesn't necessarily need to make adjustments. Golden State just needs to let LeBron go crazy and stop everyone else.

Golden State needs to stop Kyrie, Love, JR, and all the other role players. Let Lebron drop his 40+, he's unstoppable.

But again, i think Cavs take game 7 in Oakland. Golden State shoulda ended it in 5 when they had that chance.

yea sorry about this, but after the last two games these bron snitch memes really don't hold value anymore :wink:

Yes. Yes they do. This was the whole point of them in the first place... Bron snitches... Drey out... Win on road... Home cooking... Bonus now Lebby is a tough guy... Game 7... Disney wins!

Yeah, i think Golden State blew it. Cleveland is feeling way too good right now. LeBron really duplicated his 2015 Finals performance.
mean.gif

What an under appreciated player, LeBron is.

Some of these calls on Steph were terrible but that's not why they lost. This game was over when it was 9-24 in the first quarter.

Steve Kerr doesn't necessarily need to make adjustments. Golden State just needs to let LeBron go crazy and stop everyone else.

Golden State needs to stop Kyrie, Love, JR, and all the other role players. Let Lebron drop his 40+, he's unstoppable.

But again, i think Cavs take game 7 in Oakland. Golden State shoulda ended it in 5 when they had that chance.
Lebron shouldve been up 3-1 last year, but ran out of gas. Golden State looks about dead right now, with Iggy hurt and bogut out plus alot of people not healthy, Lebron has a chip in his rear view mirror. #onewinaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom