The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph with a 30 pt game. Klay with 25 pts. Draymond the "emotional leader" played.

Loss.

We are all witness.

Someone really should have explained to Kerr, steph and Ayesha, the first thing about getting away with a crime

You keep your mouth shut

These dudes almost forcing silver's hand at this point

Steph isn't getting suspended. Fine is standard procedure, plus no history of bad behavior like Dray. Not to mention the backlash would be devastating from the public.

giphy.gif

Hov looking thirsty and clingy af

Bey looking at bron meat print

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13466245_10208005941519058_4591944904207395868_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4580f2264405f6b6bf38588f4fe2a1e8&oe=57DE5C86[img][/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 2071531"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2071532"][/GALLERY]

Yeah, i think Golden State blew it. Cleveland is feeling way too good right now. LeBron really duplicated his 2015 Finals performance. :smh:

What an under appreciated player, LeBron is.

Some of these calls on Steph were terrible but that's not why they lost. This game was over when it was 9-24 in the first quarter.

Steve Kerr doesn't necessarily need to make adjustments. Golden State just needs to let LeBron go crazy and stop everyone else.

Golden State needs to stop Kyrie, Love, JR, and all the other role players. Let Lebron drop his 40+, he's unstoppable.

But again, i think Cavs take game 7 in Oakland. Golden State shoulda ended it in 5 when they had that chance.

Lebron shouldve been up 3-1 last year, but ran out of gas. Golden State looks about dead right now, with Iggy hurt and bogut out plus alot of people not healthy, Lebron has a chip in his rear view mirror. #onewinaway

Yeah, i think your right...

Expecting gs to blow em out Sunday. Gs aint gonna stay cold with draymond at home and lebron wont keep hitting jumpers. Iggys back is the only concern but from what they were sayign it was just stiffness so i fully expect him to be fine come sunday. Also refs aint gonna have it out for curry at home. Cant wait :smokin

[quote name="illmaticsoulchild"]NBA just needs to amend the the rule book and have a section for regular season and postseason (superstars and non-superstars).[/quote]Fixed.

Because that's what it boils down to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom