The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting gs to blow em out Sunday. Gs aint gonna stay cold with draymond at home and lebron wont keep hitting jumpers. Iggys back is the only concern but from what they were sayign it was just stiffness so i fully expect him to be fine come sunday. Also refs aint gonna have it out for curry at home. Cant wait
smokin.gif
anything can happen. we didnt think lebron would drop 40 two games in a row and it happened. hit jumpers two games in a row. gs have no interior presence , iggy looked stiff as hell today. we didnt think gs would shoot like crap two games in a row. it pretty much happened.. 

Bastard Bowl and Game 7 on sunday...........thank the old gods and the new :nthat:

Lord Ramsay gonna murk the bastard and traitor Jon Snow and Steph gonna go nuclear :smokin

Last edited:
Expecting gs to blow em out Sunday. Gs aint gonna stay cold with draymond at home and lebron wont keep hitting jumpers. Iggys back is the only concern but from what they were sayign it was just stiffness so i fully expect him to be fine come sunday. Also refs aint gonna have it out for curry at home. Cant wait :smokin
anything can happen. we didnt think lebron would drop 40 two games in a row and it happened. hit jumpers two games in a row. gs have no interior presence , iggy looked stiff as hell today. we didnt think gs would shoot like crap two games in a row. it pretty much happened.. 

Meh lebron can drop 40 at will, he cant shoot so the jumpers 2 games in a row is more of a reason he wont hit em in game 7. Kerrs a good coach, he'll make the adjustments, maybe give ezeli some burn at the beginning, and for gs its the same as the lebron thing, something out of the ordinary happening 2 games in a row gives me more confidence it wont happen a 3rd, i also expect to see noraml **** talking draymond, not this overly careful dude we saw today

Expecting gs to blow em out Sunday. Gs aint gonna stay cold with draymond at home and lebron wont keep hitting jumpers. Iggys back is the only concern but from what they were sayign it was just stiffness so i fully expect him to be fine come sunday. Also refs aint gonna have it out for curry at home. Cant wait :smokin

Meh lebron can drop 40 at will, he cant shoot so the jumpers 2 games in a row is more of a reason he wont hit em in game 7. Kerrs a good coach, he'll make the adjustments, maybe give ezeli some burn at the beginning, and for gs its the same as the lebron thing, something out of the ordinary happening 2 games in a row gives me more confidence it wont happen a 3rd, i also expect to see noraml **** talking draymond, not this overly careful dude we saw today

The Warriors have no rim protection whatsoever and Iggy is hurt.

They done.

When Stephen Curry fouled out of Game 6, he protested the call and threw his mouthpiece into the stands in anger.

Curry's mouthpiece hit Andrew Forbes, son of Cleveland Cavaliers' minority owner Nate Forbes, on the shoulder.

Curry almost immediately apologized to Forbes.

Curry is expected to receive a fine for throwing the mouthpiece into the stands.

"Definitely didn't mean to throw it at a fan," said Curry after the game. "But it happened and I went over and apologized to him."

:wow:

I can already predict someone is going to spoil Game of Thrones in this thread or on Twitter.

Sports, man. Sports.

Shout out once again to Raymone. Wow. Should be slander proof from here on out, but you know how it goes. You're a straight up imbecile if you say some dumb **** right now.

Sports.
I was watching the game with my girlfriend and I kept saying the same thing.. I probably just yelled out "Sports are so awesome" like 3 times.. especially after that Lebron block.

I mean it wouldn't be nice for Lebrick to lose 2 years in a row in Cleveland when he promised them to get em a chip.

NBA understands. Lebron would be irrelevant if lebum lose in his home again. They can't afford for that to happen

Curry gonna be like MJ in 92 come game 7
Dubs in 4, no Dubs in 5.... wait wait Dubs in 6.....oh Dubs in 7

Dude really used the rationale that since Cavs have played well 2 games in a row, it's not likely they do it 3 games in a row and that's why GSW is going to win.......welp, CAVS da greats

I mean it wouldn't be nice for Lebrick to lose 2 years in a row in Cleveland when he promised them to get em a chip.

NBA understands. Lebron would be irrelevant if lebum lose in his home again. They can't afford for that to happen

Dubs in 4, no Dubs in 5.... wait wait Dubs in 6.....oh Dubs in 7
Dubs don't need Yuckmouth.....No,no Dubs don't need Bogut.....wait wait Dubs don't need Iggy :smh:

Last edited:

My dawg im sorry i turned on you earlier. Your effort is critical right now. The slander bus is currently on 3 flats and the 4th has a slow leak. You have to be the one, the individual the oracle spoke of. You have to hate harder. Hate deeper. Let it consume you. Only then can you become more than a man but something else entirely. We need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom