The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kerr quote photo is correct and I've been one of the few on here who has said the same exact thing. Bron gets by on his size, take 30-40lbs away and he's "average" size for a SG/SF in the league. Without any solid skills to rely on, once father time starts beatin him down (which seems to be happening moreso now) what does he have to rely on? Vince made the change to his game, as did scumbag extraordinaire Derek Fisher, what is Bron going to change his game to once the miles start weight heavier on the engine?

You really comparing Derek Fisher and Vince Cater to Lebron James?

I mean, I'm not the BIGGEST LeBron apologist out there. But damn!

I get what you mean though. Been saying this since his 9th-11th year. The guys takes a beating on a nightly basis. Eventually age will catch up to him and he won't be able to rely on that athleticism for much longer.

LeBron's biggest issue is that he's surrounded by people who don't have the testicular fortitude tell him he needs to switch his game up.

Those were the first two that came to mind :lol: Not so much of a comparison as it an example of people who realized that they had to change their game up. If Vince wouldn't have, he would've been done a while ago. You can only leap out the building for so many years before Father Time snatch ya *** back down :lol:

But with him being as "great" as he is, he shouldn't have to have people tell him to start honing a certain skill or switching his game up. And as sensitive as he is, you can't take the Jordan route and tell him what he can't do so he'll work on it in the offseason and prove you wrong.

We'll see how the rest of the series plays out, but maybe last year's injuries to Kyrie and Love were more harmful that anyone could've thought.

They didn't get the properly evaluate the two playing against an elite team like the Warriors. Welp.

We'll see how the rest of the series plays out, but maybe last year's injuries to Kyrie and Love were more harmful that anyone could've thought.

They didn't get the properly evaluate the two playing against an elite team like the Warriors. Welp.

Here we go...

Cavs shot 35% last night. You are gonna win 0 games w: that shooting percentage. I expect them to play better. If not, the slander will be glorious though.

Game 3 will be crucial for us as spectators/analysts/fans/haters/realists/etc. :lol: If Cleveland loses or barely wins...gon be a cold day in Cleveland.

GS is playing the best defense I've seen them play during this run. Cleveland literally has to work hard for every shot. They not getting any open looks and on the flip side GS is getting a lot open 3's, layups, alot of mismatches that leads to easy points.

Lebron has no confidence in his jumper. He's been getting away with it cuz his teammates have been knocking down jump shots off of him getting them open but that they're bricking everything so he's kinda getting exposed right now. All he's doing is driving into the paint for dunks and layups and sometimes he's getting stripped or missing cuz there's always somebody contesting the shot. I've never seen Lebron get stripped this many times and miss this many layups.

They have completely shut down Clevelands offense. 87, 77 points. Man. Kyrie looks scared. Love ain't getting no shots. JR has checked out. This GS team is serious. Cleveland was balling and they just taking these dudes heart. Series ain't over yet but this don't look good. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Those were the first two that came to mind :lol: Not so much of a comparison as it an example of people who realized that they had to change their game up. If Vince wouldn't have, he would've been done a while ago. You can only leap out the building for so many years before Father Time snatch ya *** back down :lol:

But with him being as "great" as he is, he shouldn't have to have people tell him to start honing a certain skill or switching his game up. And as sensitive as he is, you can't take the Jordan route and tell him what he can't do so he'll work on it in the offseason and prove you wrong.
View media item 2058370With his size lebby should be working on how Karl malone evolved..

Phil Jackson with that usual disrespek to Pippen, along with not giving him the final shot in games even in the season MJ was out. And Kerr using the quote to **** on his former teammate by proxy. I wish Pip found a team that appreciated him - then we would've seen how many championships the Bulls would've won without him (zero). Would've been great had Pippen somehow ended up on the Rockets and played with Hakeem to fill out the vacuum those years after Ralph Sampson got injured. Pip would've shared the spotlight much more with Hakeem than he did with Jordan and it would've been much closer to a 50-50 recognition for Hakeem and Pip.

View media item 2058370With his size lebby should be working on how Karl malone evolved..

been saying that for 2 years. dude should be playing power forward by now

rj needs to start ahead of jr smith. guy is clearly off :smh:
doesn't make a difference, but you need guys who is putting effort

Last edited:
All credit no blame lebron james.

No wonder the dude is mentally frail when the going gets tough.

been saying that for 2 years. dude should be playing power forward by now

Nah, he'd be too undersized height wise. If LeBron had a solid post game, he'd be even better. He has great passing abilities but if he's in the post, w/o being able to score efficiently down there, you can almost guarantee he's going to pass which takes away the effectiveness.

A solid mid-post game for him in the upcoming years would work wonders for whatever team he's on, hell, even now since Love want no part of the paint.

Phil Jackson with that usual disrespek to Pippen, along with not giving him the final shot in games even in the season MJ was out. And Kerr using the quote to **** on his former teammate by proxy. I wish Pip found a team that appreciated him - then we would've seen how many championships the Bulls would've won without him (zero). Would've been great had Pippen somehow ended up on the Rockets and played with Hakeem to fill out the vacuum those years after Ralph Sampson got injured. Pip would've shared the spotlight much more with Hakeem than he did with Jordan and it would've been much closer to a 50-50 recognition for Hakeem and Pip.
I think it was during the '98 championship run when pip had his back injury (and had surgery right after the finals)

anyways, that year is probably the closest a 1 man team will come to winning a tittle.. so Jordan and co would have still won tittles, maybe not 6.. but they would have won tittles

Why yall gotta do my dude awwsome like this

Also, lamekilla went from Lebby hater to Lebby lover

What a time

I'm in between at times. I was at my full strength Lebron hate in 2013 but softened up with his come back to Cleveland only to revert to full time hater again when David Blatt got fired. Now that a new challenger for my hate in the form of Draymond Green has appeared and I'm seeing Lebron's skill decline on prime time on ABC I feel bad for him. The Decision he made at 25 years of age allowed him his long sought after rings but it's residual effects haven't gone away and people root for him to fail and he's been granting their wish for the past 2 years and now it's looking like 3 :smh:

But then you think about all the **** boi **** he's done since the decision, as recent as belittling David Blatt through passive aggressive tactics and getting him fired and it's like...he deserves this. All of this is his doing. He created this team and then getting dismantled right now leaves no one to blame. Not D. wade's knees or lack there of, not Mike Brown, Not the Cavs front office, Not the A/C. This is all on him. Self-inflicted wounds hurt the most...

That Kerr quote photo is correct and I've been one of the few on here who has said the same exact thing. Bron gets by on his size, take 30-40lbs away and he's "average" size for a SG/SF in the league. Without any solid skills to rely on, once father time starts beatin him down (which seems to be happening moreso now) what does he have to rely on? Vince made the change to his game, as did scumbag extraordinaire Derek Fisher, what is Bron going to change his game to once the miles start weight heavier on the engine?
LMAO what does Derek Fisher have to do with size or athelitic ablity? Yall just spewing stuff

As a huge Lebron fan this is a dumb *** question. They was just calling this the best supporting cast he's ever had a week ago.
laugh.gif
Aren't the Cavs like 3-15 in the games LeBron missed over the last two seasons? No way is this supporting cast as good as Wade + Bosh + Ray Ray + Battier

As a huge Lebron fan this is a dumb *** question. They was just calling this the best supporting cast he's ever had a week ago.
laugh.gif
Aren't the Cavs like 3-15 in the games LeBron missed over the last two seasons? No way is this supporting cast as good as Wade + Bosh + Ray Ray + Battier
he's been in the finals with other teammates.. before Miami and after miami

Last edited:

I think it was during the '98 championship run when pip had his back injury (and had surgery right after the finals)

anyways, that year is probably the closest a 1 man team will come to winning a tittle.. so Jordan and co would have still won tittles, maybe not 6.. but they would have won tittles
That was the regular season. The Bulls had a great regular season the year Jordan retired with Pip leading the team too. In the playoffs, I don't think Jordan has a single W without Pip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom