The Official NBA Season Thread

Rudy’s 1st stint in the 1st half - Mavs shot chart
IMG_1081.jpeg

His 2nd stint in the first half
IMG_1083.jpeg

He sits for 6 straight minutes in the first half and…..
IMG_1079.jpeg

He plays 23 minutes in the 2nd half, Mavs score 47 points before intentional fouls. Mavs build that late lead with several contested jumpers.

I get he’s an easy target but watch the games like you would any other :lol:

Minny has issues offensively - Not enough elbow touches for KAT at the very top of the list, especially with 1) Dallas doubling so you get an easy two on the ball and 2) Ant completely running out of gas at the end so he needs the help.

But in the Gobert minutes, they got more than enough stops to win the game

It really is comical at this point :lol: :smh:

Draymond and I were born the same year. How the hell is half of his beard grey already I have 0 greys. Nobody I know that was born in 90 has greys

Lively shouldn’t be this good as a rookie. I’ve been wrong about him so far this season. Good thing to be wrong about tho
He's a star. An absolute star.
Draymond keeps calling out the drop :rofl:
He thinks he slick sneaking it in over and over :lol: :lol:

Luka and Kai gonna slaughter that **** into oblivion... Minnesota gonna be in hell if the secondary guys make any shots.

Rudy’s 1st stint in the 1st half - Mavs shot chart
IMG_1081.jpeg

His 2nd stint in the first half
IMG_1083.jpeg

He sits for 6 straight minutes in the first half and…..
IMG_1079.jpeg

He plays 23 minutes in the 2nd half, Mavs score 47 points before intentional fouls. Mavs build that late lead with several contested jumpers.

I get he’s an easy target but watch the games like you would any other :lol:

Minny has issues offensively - Not enough elbow touches for KAT at the very top of the list, especially with 1) Dallas doubling so you get an easy two on the ball and 2) Ant completely running out of gas at the end so he needs the help.

But in the Gobert minutes, they got more than enough stops to win the game
I’d rather DJJ corner 3s and making the bigs make plays after blitzes beat me than let 2 of the best PNR players ever get to their spots because you’re in drop.

Its not all on Rudy but that vanilla coverage isn’t going to cut it

Minny shot 49 3s, Kat had no Inside points excepts those put backs. 11-18 from the FT

Gafford and Lively obliterated them in the paint. Kat shot wasn’t falling yet he still chose to shoot instead of going inside

Also crazy to see Irving make it back to these heights and in a good (seemingly) light

He was so many negative things not too long ago. Almost reached Antonio brown levels

Back
Top Bottom