The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

If the others are red these will be the best all star jerseys in the Nike era, but that’s not saying much at all

Nike more or less took the ole Jazz city unis and just slapped "All Star" on them instead. :lol:

mens_2017_18_jazz_rudy_gobert_city_edition_red_gold_swingman_jersey.0.jpg

If Bev could keep his hands down it would’ve been at least a shooting foul for Russ

Does look like the pass was intended for Russ and Peloton got in the way.

Just notice him pointing up like he's telling Reaves he should've lobbed it. :lol:

I hope Sarver does a LeBron pathetic lives rant to ESPN after he closes the deal. He will be 4 billi richer and da woke Bois in da NBA will lose all of us as fans.

randomly looked up draymond's contract on sportrac and saw that in his career he's lost over $1 million to fines/lost wages related to technical fouls. dwight howard's got him beat by a few hundred thousand.

professional sports money is something else.

randomly looked up draymond's contract on sportrac and saw that in his career he's lost over $1 million to fines/lost wages related to technical fouls. dwight howard's got him beat by a few hundred thousand.

professional sports money is something else.

Pardon my ignorance but where does that money go? Do they pool it together and at the end of the year evenly distribute it amongst the teams? Donate it to the charity (that would be cool)? The number has to be in the millions after 1,230 games and other shenanigans.

But I agree about being pro sports money being something else as well as the mentality. I understand the whole “Well $25K to him is like 25 to a regular person” argument but the difference is that $25K is a large amount amount of money. I couldn’t just imagine giving away tens of thousands of dollars over something that 8 or 9 times out of ten for something that is reasonably within my control :lol:

Back
Top Bottom