The Official NBA Season Thread

Think OG is a better fit than RJ with the Knicks, but they are probably the same tier of player at end of day.

Getting Quickley is a huge win for Toronto.

Knicks lose this trade but I guess this is better than being stuck as a 5-8 seed team

Quickly is fine just feel like you can find a player like him in every draft. Nothing really to be upset about

Who was it that said RJ was a better Jimmy Butler? How are they feeling about this?

Fake deep guys are at it again.

Is he? Or is he going to sit around and play a children's game for money, be the highest player in the league with no expectations and no blame when he plays badly?

Dude is/has been a super cornball. Id like the C’s a lot more if he wasnt on em. Big fan of Tatum.

Don’t think RJ is nearly the player OG is and crazy how Toronto didn’t get a single 1st in the deal after being offered 3+ 1sts previously. However, I am a believer in Quickley and Coach Darko’s development.

Decent deal overall — wondering Knicks end game. I think they really wanted a star with Brunson. OG w/ Brunson is nice, but not good enough. Maybe they have enough to go get a bigger name to pair with those two?
The Detroit 2nd they got is essentially a late first lol

Back
Top Bottom