The Official NBA Season Thread

I pack a lunch every day
I lived at home until I was debt free and then for 2.5 years after that
I keep an excel budget where I track what I spend down to the penny

2022 was first year I can say I got myself a “nice thing”. Life is short and I’m trying to be better about being a miser but eh
doesn't spend yet on a website filled with dudes with more than 50 pairs of sneakers

I always wonder how dudes like you and DC found this website and decided to stay

I pack a lunch every day
I lived at home until I was debt free and then for 2.5 years after that
I keep an excel budget where I track what I spend down to the penny

Food is a crazy expense. Once I started my career took me a solid year to realize I need to start cooking or date/marry someone who enjoys cooking.

Probably the biggest burden since was debt from school. Gotta make sure my future kids tuition is paid for if they go that route, def dont want them to have that weighing in on them in the back of their minds.

What about them $300 dinner dates :emoji_eyes:
Chicken wings and fries we dont go on dates
Food is a crazy expense. Once I started my career took me a solid year to realize I need to start cooking or date/marry someone who enjoys cooking.

Probably the biggest burden since was debt from school. Gotta make sure my future kids tuition is paid for if they go that route, def dont want them to have that weighing in on them in the back of their minds.
Paying for food is a scam. Pay attention for a month and see how much money you light on fire. I eat Cauliflower rice and ground turkey every day and I couldnt care kess

its not like groceries aren't expensive either

its either you buy groceries and eat healthy or buy food outside. the price difference is marginal at this point.

Lunch provided at work has saved me time and money. Food is hit or miss, but it is something. I will sneak a breakfast in there as well if I am running late and have no time at home

Chicken wings and fries we dont go on dates

Paying for food is a scam. Pay attention for a month and see how much money you light on fire. I eat Cauliflower rice and ground turkey every day and I couldnt care kess

Peanut butter and jelly for lunch. Chicken and rice for dinner. Water.

I can survive 2 weeks off less than 30 dollars. It doesn't bother me but it drives my gf crazy cause she's like every other woman who wants a new different elaborate meal every day.I think it's cause she grew up privileged and lightskin like STEPH.

We had Panera Bagels for the staff meeting this morning, I took 5. Going to freeze them and use it for breakfast for the rest of the week.

Chicken Breast and Fruit everyday for lunch.

I dont care about what people think if im cheat i do get bothered when they ask stupid questions like is that a special diet? is that gonna make you lose weight:stoneface:

Yeah I'm the only one who watches what I eat too. Everyone throwing back pizzas, subs and mountain dew and I got chicken, veggies, rice and water :frown:

5f0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom