The Official NBA Thread: Celtics-Pacers on ABC / Celtics Lead 2-0

ya'll fighting a losing battle with these dudes, just wait for Steroid Era Vlade Divac to get bounced in the second round again.... and watch as the Nuggets roster goes from best young team in the league, great depth to a bunch of role players & a bad coach.

Like clockwork :lol:

Watched Melo get called a career loser for not being able to get past prime Kobe, Duncan & Bron..... but THEY are so understanding when it comes to the 3X MVP & supposed "best player in the league" getting put in the spin cycle yearly

Every other superstar catches slander BUT Jokic and I do not understand why. Bron, Giannis, KD, Steph, Luka, Embiid, etc.

All those tier 1 guys get scrutinized for their play in the playoffs and not winning HOWEVER it's supposedly ok for Jokic to continue to waltz away with awards and not win a thing and no one bats an eye?

Y'all can't be that scared of his brothers ain no way.
But I’ve been telling you the nuggets have no excuses not to be there at the end this year. Everyone is healthy. You’re just so thirsty to jump the gun. That’s how you ended up in jail last summer

1677783833789.png

They will probably give it to Jokic again next year too cause why not?

Jokic does not catch the same not winning a chip slander every other player with multiple MVP's would be catching.
Honestly Podcast P takes more heat than Jokic and he told yall this week he isn't even a #1 player on a championship team.

Bron was a 2X mvp, who went out in the second round. In fact, it wasn’t until LeBron’s 3rd mvp, that he won his first championship.

Yall eager as hell with Jokic :lol:

Bron was a 2X mvp, who went out in the second round. In fact, it wasn’t until LeBron’s 3rd mvp, that he won his first championship.

Yall eager as hell with Jokic :lol:

And Bron caught absolute h*** until he got 1. Not a single player has caught that type of heat he had to deal with.

But when we try to throw a little TINY bit of heat at Jokic we're wrong?

The greates Lb4Lb ever never won a ring but his place amongst the greats is solidified beyond measure.

The Answer that is, ofc.

He’s sort of an outlier I will admit as few can say they’ve had nearly the cultural impact as AI.

That stretch of time where Nash and Dirk were winning MVP was filled with dog whistles :lol: White people must've been so confused :lol:

low key some of the nastiest talk came from white dudes.

I remember some wild sounding sports radio segments, people working through some inferiority complexes. :lol:
no one has less respect for white basketball players than a uhm certain kind of white guy.

Dirk was getting killed when he won MVP and got bounced in the first round.

How many Euro guys are "the man" to be catching heat anyway? Did Draymond give examples?

Back
Top Bottom