The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

They’re fittin’ to be in the Play-in/play-offs imo

I am torn about if this is a hot take but considering 2.5 games and Toronto, Chicago and Washington are sitting between them and the play-in, it might be possible. They are in a weird spot between play-in and Wemby sweepstakes right now.

Paolo drawing entire defenses and Fultz hitting 3s :wow:

Last edited:
320976401_3204996546419261_7752020551131021948_n.png

What do you mean “Hell No”.

DC and the surrounding area are Basketball heavy.

Those fans deserve a break.

Basketball is big in the DMV but I am not sure how strong the Wizards fanbase. I also think his point may have been more about the FO and how their unseriousness and lack of direction wouldn’t be good for Victor. Just my interpretation, though.

Basketball is big in the DMV but I am not sure how strong the Wizards fanbase. I also think his point may have been more about the FO and how their unseriousness and lack of direction wouldn’t be good for Victor. Just my interpretation, though.

Ah, okay.

From an organizational point of view - yea they don’t deserve it. I agree there (lots of organizations don’t if we’re being honest).

But I’m not looking at it like that - I’m looking at it from a people point of view. I think it’d be huge for DC/DMV.

Maybe the Lakers fans from the DMV would go extinct. :lol:

Wizards been irrelevant for so long they haven't built any good faith with the fans. They haven't given the fans anything to root for here. It's more of a Football area anyway.

Back
Top Bottom