The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

I used to love PTI.

Wilbon has made it unwatchable. Tony hasn't really changed but you can see how Wilbon covering the NBA has changed him and how he acts on the show.
Wilbon namedrops more than The Game and is way more partial to his favs he's got relationships in the game with and impartial to those he already hates :lol:

Tony's been the same for 20+ years though and is actually a lot more open minded on every topic than Wilbon. He's the cool Grandpa to Wilson's stubborn grumpy old man ****.

Their chemistry makes the show what it is but you can tell with Wilbon changing/covering the NBA and taking days off more often than not they might be heading for the end soon.

ESPN won't be able to replace them though so think it'd be best to end the show gracefully when the time comes instead of bringing in new hosts but I bet that's exactly what they'll do :lol:

Last edited:
The owners got it here. They got their W.

But here’s where they’re going to lose. The upper echelon of stars in this league will now ask for more trade requests.

It will be harder to do that with the hard cap and apron, though. Unless 5 teams are cool constructing themselves like The Suns.

Also, the owners only lose if they give in to trade requests to certain teams. The power dynamic could shift there and I don't see how it hasn't but eventually governors may go full NFL mode.

Gonna say this again

Any team that gets a good player or two back in a harden trade already won

But I can’t wait til some of you crazies start posting Jim byke and all this other nonsense that’s been said for the past 3 years

You don’t have to tell me this. I agree with every here.

We’re on the same page here. Same exact line.

Those dudes will definitely come out :lol:

1688153230040.png

nasty work by dray man.

whenever it does come out, it’s gonna be interesting to see/read just how much these two dudes were beefin behind the scenes this past season. had me fooled since they did a pretty decent job of playing “happy” as teammates

1688153230040.png

nasty work by dray man.

whenever it does come out, it’s gonna be interesting to see/read just how much these two dudes were beefin behind the scenes this past season. had me fooled since they did a pretty decent job of playing “happy” as teammates
I mean Dray publicly said he felt like he couldn’t hold him accountable Post punch. And KD publicly said that things were never the same after their argument. You didn’t really have a reason to believe them besides blind fandom :lol:

If the Sixers get back expirings for Harden, it makes sense to hold off on the Maxey extension until next summer. Not sure there is anyone really worth pursuing in free agency next summer because the league has almost made free agency obsolete for the elite players.

I mean Dray publicly said he felt like he couldn’t hold him accountable Post punch. And KD publicly said that things were never the same after their argument. You didn’t really have a reason to believe them besides blind fandom :lol:
Sadly this is all part of the enabling of Dray by the organization and fans that empowers him to keep doing these things

If the Sixers get back expirings for Harden, it makes sense to hold off on the Maxey extension until next summer. Not sure there is anyone really worth pursuing in free agency next summer because the league has almost made free agency obsolete for the elite players.

Yea this is the right play for the Sixers.

Don’t worry Sixers fans he’s not going anywhere. :lol:

Yea this is the right play for the Sixers.

Don’t worry Sixers fans he’s not going anywhere. :lol:
Only problem is you risk pissing off Maxey. Spurs did the same thing with Kawhi, and got LaMarcus Aldridge because of it. But I think I remember reading Kawhi was mad he didn't get the extension when he was traded to the Raptors.

Only problem is you risk pissing off Maxey. Spurs did the same thing with Kawhi, and got LaMarcus Aldridge because of it. But I think I remember reading Kawhi was mad he didn't get the extension when he was traded to the Raptors.
Kawhi is a headcase

Back
Top Bottom