The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

The Nets got one of the greatest players of all time and an elite guard in his prime. Championships are not guaranteed. This era was/is a success.

Still had to pull the trigger. The suns got lucky and didn’t draft Luka. The kings got lucky that the suns didn’t draft Luka but they didn’t draft Luka. You see where this is going
the Luka situation was different. it was more due to european bias. even after that, he was still traded by the Hawks.

1669923094309.png
my exact reaction when I played it.

they got lucky with Embiid since teams ahead of the Sixers were questioning Embiid's health during that draft year. just look at the other 2 players that got picked ahead of him.

Still had to pull the trigger. The suns got lucky and didn’t draft Luka. The kings got lucky that the suns didn’t draft Luka but they didn’t draft Luka. You see where this is going

if Embiid was not injured going into the draft, does Bron trade him still for Love? See where this is going lol luck is luck

I thought we confirmed last week that by in large was a combination of randomness and luck? I looked at the Okafor draft and the best player was Booker…who got drafted with the 13th pick by Phoenix. It seems like folks talk about drafts in retrospect as if there is a team that gets it right every time. You win some, you lose some. Winning the draft just enough to become a perennial contender from a low lottery team/perennial first round out is not a failure.

Same folks who say Steph/Dray cried to KD for him to join them are the first ones to lack accountability when it is brought up Steph/Dray won without him multiple times while KD has nothing without them.

You hate to see it.

That does sound wild what r they supposed to do at this point. But i see where Nia is coming from. We did not need to know anything about that but ofcourse as usual most of yall defend the decision making of white corporate America

Same folks who say Steph/Dray cried to KD for him to join them are the first ones to lack accountability when it is brought up Steph/Dray won without him multiple times while KD has nothing without them.

You hate to see it.

Multiple is crazy.

Be honest.

Back
Top Bottom