The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Cherokee was fast, but I think when he found out how quiet he snuck up behind him that he might be in trouble. This kid snuck up behind me without me knowing and had a bead on me, naw I ain't taking no chances. When I saw the trailer I thought that kid was dude from Snowfall.
Yup. Between that and the bullet Cherokee wanted no smoke, he knew he was done if he waited till 5 :lol:

)
Yup. Between that and the bullet Cherokee wanted no smoke, he knew he was done if he waited till 5 :lol:

The thing is I don't think Cherokee Bill ever claimed to be fast. The rumors were overblown about him being fast, the reality is he found ways to murk people by any means necessary including shooting them in the back. He wasn't tryna play that cowboy fastest gun in the west game.

)

The thing is I don't think Cherokee Bill ever claimed to be fast. The rumors were overblown about him being fast, the reality is he found ways to murk people by any means necessary including shooting them in the back. He wasn't tryna play that cowboy fastest gun in the west game.
He may not have claimed it but it was a running theme and I wanted to see it play out between them. I said earlier shorty proved he wasnt as fast as advertised.

)

Didn't he say on the train how fast he was or something along those lines. I could stand to watch it again, probably 2/3 times max rewatchability. Can't lie shootout at the end was all kinds of crazy, like dudes couldn't aim for ****.

570F1BD2-2F86-4D98-9168-6D0A3CC11B3D.jpeg

These were my 3 top gals in Netflix shows ive seen. Maid and Queens Gambit in my top 5 shows period but anyways, who yall think did the best job?

Imma go in the order I have the pics, I think Margaret Qualley did an amazing job in Maid. Was harder to pick between Emma Corrin (The Crown) and Anya Joy Taylor (Queens Gambit) but imma give it to Emma for having a more charming character, and yes I know I was asking about performance but at the end of the day you gravitate towards certain characters for who they are in the show and that I guess correlates to how the actress played em.

what about Bridgerton?
bridgerton.jpg

I normally don't go for these kinds of genre but the story, character portrayal was amazing. I also find the sex scenes to be scintillating or intimate.

He may not have claimed it but it was a running theme and I wanted to see it play out between them. I said earlier shorty proved he wasnt as fast as advertised.
I believe it was intentional. like part of you can't believe every western lore out there or how it is overblown the facts are. whoever said that Cherokee was the "fastest" gun pretty much was disproved by his actions. shooting people in the back, cheating the count and losing to a duel against a woman. wait, is Cuffee a woman?

I think he probably beat someone who was fast, probably cheating the count and developed a reputation and that became synonymous with his name.

Didn't he say on the train how fast he was or something along those lines. I could stand to watch it again, probably 2/3 times max rewatchability. Can't lie shootout at the end was all kinds of crazy, like dudes couldn't aim for ****.

I think that was all a ruse to convince people they were going to get into a fair one with him. That's why he was like they always take too long with the counting. He wasn't tryna do all that. Lol

Last edited:
what about Bridgerton?
bridgerton.jpg

I normally don't go for these kinds of genre but the story, character portrayal was amazing. I also find the sex scenes to be scintillating or intimate.
Naw show was trash to me, wife watched a bit of it, looked like PRON because everyone was just bangin. I got into Dowtown Abbey, but not that one.
I believe it was intentional. like part of you can't believe every western lore out there or how it is overblown the facts are. whoever said that Cherokee was the "fastest" gun pretty much was disproved by his actions. shooting people in the back, cheating the count and losing to a duel against a woman. wait, is Cuffee a woman?
Cuffee definitely a woman, remember when she took her pants off. Dude was like I thought I was the only one falling for "him" / her. Other dude was like you are.

Oh ****.
NARCOS back?
How TF is it only ranked #3 though…..
Time to rewatch last Season finale, first.

Oh ****.
NARCOS back?
How TF is it only ranked #3 though…..
Time to rewatch last Season finale, first.

It lacked a focus. It feels like a season that kinda just covers the behind the scenes work and what went on with the smaller bosses. Narcos had Pablo, then the 2 brothers, then Felix Gallardo and this season I guess had Amado but he didnt feel like the main focus either. Still a good watch but the worst season for sure.

Also didnt understand Victor the cops story, in the sense was it even necessary really?

Mexico S3 wasn't bad at all, but it was my least favorite. I still enjoyed it.

Yea, I thought the corrupt cop angle was gonna go very differently lol. I mean the story was important because it still goes on today but did it really add to the story of the actual Narcos? I dont think it did.

I also thought Amado would be a more central character.

Mexico S3 wasn't bad at all, but it was my least favorite. I still enjoyed it.

Yea, I thought the corrupt cop angle was gonna go very differently lol. I mean the story was important because it still goes on today but did it really add to the story of the actual Narcos? I dont think it did.

I also thought Amado would be a more central character.

Think it was filler content to make 10 episodes for otherwise a season that…not that it didnt have a POINT but it didnt have a point in terms of a main kingpin type that were used to. I think all the seasons the cops were uber intent on finding Pablo, Felix etc and this season was just kinda a side quest lol.

Back
Top Bottom