The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Think it was filler content to make 10 episodes for otherwise a season that…not that it didnt have a POINT but it didnt have a point in terms of a main kingpin type that were used to. I think all the seasons the cops were uber intent on finding Pablo, Felix etc and this season was just kinda a side quest lol.
I’ve read a lot on the cartels/drug trade and they didn’t really have anywhere to go to be honest. No one after Amado was really all that interesting or revolutionary. Chapo wasn’t really very interesting, he was just hyper violent which doesn’t really make for great tv. Zetas would make for an interesting focal point cause of their background in the military but we don’t really know enough about them at this point and it might be too recent.
The femicide is pretty much proven to be mostly a cartel thing so I thought they would tie it in but they didn’t for whatever reason. Kind of a weird choice to be honest with the way they went with the storyline.

I’ve read a lot on the cartels/drug trade and they didn’t really have anywhere to go to be honest. No one after Amado was really all that interesting or revolutionary. Chapo wasn’t really very interesting, he was just hyper violent which doesn’t really make for great tv. Zetas would make for an interesting focal point cause of their background in the military but we don’t really know enough about them at this point and it might be too recent.
The femicide is pretty much proven to be mostly a cartel thing so I thought they would tie it in but they didn’t for whatever reason. Kind of a weird choice to be honest with the way they went with the storyline.

They barely focused on Amado though is the thing. He didnt really feel like a jefe either.

I was hoping they would get into the Zetas this season. Kinda sucks we didn't get to see that. They too are hyper violent tho so I understand wanting to steer clear of that.

Lol Chapo got the attention he deserved.

Was actually really entertained, and Gal Gadot still bad as ever. RR seems a little too smart assy/cheesy at times but I did chuckle at alot of it also.
RR is still annoying because of his mannerism. Otherwise, he is still borderline tolerable. That was a smart twist in the end. Kinda expecting it but not the thing that I was anticipating.

Red Notice is wack.
tumblr_555d4ac14dd891dee0038e9c2bf1c107_76a9240e_400.gif

Watching Top Boy season 3 again. For reason this time, I feel for almost every main character on this show. I feel like the first time around, I was just there for the enjoyment. Dushane and Dris were washed af and they along with Sully were dealing with some serious PTSD. Anyways good watch again, I lost respect for Dushane overall and Sully felt like the Avon of the show.

Back
Top Bottom