The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anyone watch Chestnut Man on Netflix?

Caught the first episode and I’m intrigued.

it was great. felt like an actual series that is just animated. story, voice acting and character aspect is great compared to other series with live people in it. whoever did it has done an amazing job overall including the artwork.
I can only imagine if they made it into actual live series.

Attachments

• yen.gif
    yen.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 467
OZARK! LETS GO!
They better not make us wait more than 4 months for part 2!!

I ‘m rewatching black mirror
Shut up and dance and hated in the nation has to be the two darkest episodes….man, heavy stuff…

I watch NETFLIX pretty continuously.
So much content.
Tonight I need some mindless fun so I’ll fire up RED NOTICE.

Stay close is decent. I just like English content so the accents and setting always reels me in

it was good, harlan coben is the creator, stories based on his books……there a few more series in the same format mystery thriller twists turns from him…..go to his website https://www.harlancoben.com/
There is also a good movie called “tell no one”

Shows are decent not like some of the other great stuff out there…..but what I love going in is, its limited series…no 2nd season….one and done! Some people just dont understand the concept of it….I recommended the five to someone and they said its dumb I don’t see how there can be a 2nd season…..ugh….

Some people see a show like “the five” see that it came out in 2016 with just one season and think oh it must be a dud as there was never a 2nd season….ugh

the five is the best one imo

it was good, harlan coben is the creator, stories based on his books……there a few more series in the same format mystery thriller twists turns from him…..go to his website https://www.harlancoben.com/

Shows are decent not like some of the other great stuff out there…..but what I love going in is, its limited series…no 2nd season….one and done! Some people just dont understand the concept of it….I recommended the five to someone and they said its dumb I don’t see how there can be a 2nd season…..ugh….

Some people see a show like “the five” see that it came out in 2016 with just one season and think oh it must be a dud as there was never a 2nd season….ugh

Yea I like his style.
Borderline NETWORK TV feel but not quite.

The Stranger
It was pretty good.

Thirty minutes in on Red Notice.
Why did Rocks character decide that he wanted to go from Catchkmg the Thief to actually partnering up with and becoming one?

I know it’s not JUST BECAUSE ol’ Girl didn’t believe he didn’t steal the Egg and tossed his *** in jail?

Guess I should just keep watching 😆

I love limited series. The killing on amc ruined itself by stretching it out. The og was one season a murder.

Thirty minutes in on Red Notice.
Why did Rocks character decide that he wanted to go from Catchkmg the Thief to actually partnering up with and becoming one?

I know it’s not JUST BECAUSE ol’ Girl didn’t believe he didn’t steal the Egg and tossed his *** in jail?

Guess I should just keep watching 😆
do you understand now why?

Stay close is decent. I just like English content so the accents and setting always reels me in

Stay Close was pretty good IMO. Thanks for the Harlan Coben reccos as well. Will check some of them out for sure :smokin

Back
Top Bottom