The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I love limited series. The killing on amc ruined itself by stretching it out. The og was one season a murder.

I watched the first season then gave up on it during or 2nd or 3rd…

If by chance you haven’t seen true detective its the best one and done season ever…..I mean there were more seasons after….but just season one with Matt/wood and thats all you need

Last edited:
Season 1 was so good then they came with season 2 and that was a dud. This last season was cool. Need to finish it

Yeah I’m not a Hart fan either.
Not a Hart fan either but he is a trillion times better than anything this garbage does.

Attachments

• Schumercrop-640x480.jpg
    Schumercrop-640x480.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2,319
because she is absolutely terrible and still gets signed for doing something really terrible. it's more like the Kardashians long lost relative. possibly Nepotism at it's finest.
O ok to me it was random you picked her so I thought there was some background or something . But now I get it. Comparing comics who continuously get gigs but suck. I’ve never seen her so I wouldn’t know.

Not a Hart fan either but he is a trillion times better than anything this garbage does.

I've seen her standups she isn't meant to be funny to everyone but she's a better standup comedian than Kevin Hart. Hart has been riding the strength of 2 or 3 jokes. Everything else he writes is garbage.

Kevin Hart the actor>>>>the comedian

I've seen her standups she isn't meant to be funny to everyone but she's a better standup comedian than Kevin Hart. Hart has been riding the strength of 2 or 3 jokes. Everything else he writes is garbage.

Kevin Hart the actor>>>>the comedian
the problem with Amy is apart from the controversial plagiarism that she does, her delivery is so dry that even if the joke was funny, you won't even laugh. not sure if she's trying a deadpan comedy which I find hilarious with other comics. she is just so dry or disconnected and at times tries to hard to be funny. even in her movies, her co-stars are funny compared to her acting. anyway, what I noticed that her jokes are not even original. so it's not like she has better or more materials than Hart, but those two things alone that she is criticized for is more than enough to leave a bad taste in your mouth. if I'd make a comparison to her nepotized movie career, her career is synonymous to Jaden Smith.

the problem with Amy is apart from the controversial plagiarism that she does, her delivery is so dry that even if the joke was funny, you won't even laugh. not sure if she's trying a deadpan comedy which I find hilarious with other comics. she is just so dry or disconnected and at times tries to hard to be funny. even in her movies, her co-stars are funny compared to her acting. anyway, what I noticed that her jokes are not even original. so it's not like she has better or more materials than Hart, but those two things alone that she is criticized for is more than enough to leave a bad taste in your mouth. if I'd make a comparison to her nepotized movie career, her career is synonymous to Jaden Smith.

I never said I liked her she is just a better stand up comedian than Kevin Hart but not by much. Kevin Hart has terrible comedy "ghost writers" which makes it even worse.

I never said I liked her she is just a better stand up comedian than Kevin Hart but not by much. Kevin Hart has terrible comedy "ghost writers" which makes it even worse.

You didn't like Kevin's earlier stand ups?

I'm a Grown Little Man and Laugh at My Pain are CERTIFIED!

You didn't like Kevin's earlier stand ups?

I'm a Grown Little Man and Laugh at My Pain are CERTIFIED!
Yeah when this was rolling there wasn't a single person you could find talking about they don't like Kevin Hart. His standup definitely fell off, too big and out of touch but he was definitely funny, and still is naturally funny, just maybe should leave specials alone. His plastic boyz show stuff and whenever he's with Snoop is gold.

Anyone watched A Discovery of Witches? It's on Roku and I think Sky in the UK.
It's dope.

A whole world and hierarchy of how witches, vampires, and "demons" function in the modern world without humans being aware. Part love story between a witch and a vampire. Then a period piece via time travel.

I've purposely held off on watching the recent season.

Anyone watched A Discovery of Witches? It's on Roku and I think Sky in the UK.
haven't seen it yet. tried watching "the originals" on Prime. started out ok then just feel off real quick and turning into those Twilight garbage movies. I couldn't even finish the first episode. it was that corny for me.

haven't seen it yet. tried watching "the originals" on Prime. started out ok then just feel off real quick and turning into those Twilight garbage movies. I couldn't even finish the first episode. it was that corny for me.
The Originals is a CW show :lol:

A Discovery of Witches is not

Back
Top Bottom