The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I wasn't crazy about The Consultant. I got a strong, John From Cincinnati vibe from the series and that's not a good thing.

Got into “Outlast” this weekend because I know one of the guys on it. Turned out to be the most insane survival show I have ever seen with some legit evil human beings.

Bond? James Bond?

You got Bond from that movie?

Luther didn’t bang any hot chicks, use any hi-tech gadgets, not a single car chase just crashes. What kinda Bond movies you been watching?

When did a Bond villain have a bunch of civilians commit suicide due to blackmail in like the British equivalent of Times Square? :lol: :nerd:

Bond? James Bond?

You got Bond from that movie?

Luther didn’t bang any hot chicks, use any hi-tech gadgets, not a single car chase just crashes. What kinda Bond movies you been watching?

When did a Bond villain have a bunch of civilians commit suicide due to blackmail in like the British equivalent of Times Square? :lol: :nerd:

Robey gave me some Bond villain vibes. And the location of the end scenes in Norway were Bond-esque. Luther getting invited to join MI-5.

Robey gave me some Bond villain vibes. And the location of the end scenes in Norway were Bond-esque. Luther getting invited to join MI-5.
His angle where he gets digital dirt on his targets had a similar vibe but it was on a much smaller scale. I was initially trying to place the timeline for this cuz I thought at first they were trying to say Serkis been watching Luther since before s1 but it wasn’t that grand of a scale.

The location in the last act did have some Brosnan Bond vibes but the stakes were pretty low at that point.

I put off watching this show for far too long and decided to finally start it this week. Finished S1 and enjoyed it more than I expected. No reason to stop now
Seqson 1 was surprisingly good.
It’s an odd combo of charisma and douche bag combined with a hell of a story. Season 2 was not near as good but still Good, and I just had the feeling they were going to 13Reaons it to death, and they definitely did. I didn’t get through ep1 of Season 3 before I checked out.

Do I have to have watched the Luther show to watch the movie? I started the show a long time ago and don't remember a thing

Seqson 1 was surprisingly good.
It’s an odd combo of charisma and douche bag combined with a hell of a story. Season 2 was not near as good but still Good, and I just had the feeling they were going to 13Reaons it to death, and they definitely did. I didn’t get through ep1 of Season 3 before I checked out.
I’m bout halfway through season 3. I’m probably just gonna go through with it and finish all the seasons that are available since I’m jus the type that typically doesn’t drop something unless it’s unbearable. But I don’t disagree with what you stated

Watch everything but you should be okay to watch the movie first.

He's pretty much a black British you; taking down murderers and serial killers mostly all on his own and solving intricate mysteries the rest of the force can't.

Just only in London. Not all over the world like you.
Hmmm I really put off Luther, my sister in law is a huge Idris fan so can't trust her judgement on his work. I will add this to my Netflix watch list.
About to watch a film called PLEASURE.
Sounds trash, and trashy…watching.
The lead is intriguing.
Open scene even more so.
Shorty in the shower shaving the cooter, full view.
Uh this on Netflix? Asking for a friend.

did you start this? Been on my to do list

My bad for such a delayed reply. I have not been in here for a minute :lol: Yellowjackets was good. You have a week before Season 2 starts next weekend!

Never watched an episode of Luther - but this movie one should be okay to watch?

Or, should I watch the series, first?
Same meant to give it a shot but never did.
Luther probably most resembles Will Graham from the Hannibal Lecter movies and series. He has the ability to track down serial killers but it involves him getting too caught up into it, to the detriment of those around him. Haven't seen the Luther movie yet but I will once I watch a couple of other things first.
Do I have to have watched the Luther show to watch the movie? I started the show a long time ago and don't remember a thing

I have never seen the show and just watched the movie. I didn't feel like I missed out anything/references. I now want to watch the show but it's only available through this thing called BritBox so I'll need to sign up for a free trial. Might look into that over the weekend. Movie was dope to me, though 🤷‍♂️

Just finished Part 2 of "You"...

sesame-street-shocked.gif

Didn’t care for this season of YOU.

I actually just finished Season 4, Part 2 of YOU. I actually enjoyed it and thought Part 2 > Part 1. That ending was COLD. Nadia is a dummy. That's what happens when you try to be nosy. Why even try to get involved with a dude you suspect to be a mysterious serial killer :lol:

Hmmm I really put off Luther, my sister in law is a huge Idris fan so can't trust her judgement on his work. I will add this to my Netflix watch list.

Uh this on Netflix? Asking for a friend.
I don't even know, I don't remember.
I know I watched it b2b.
Fire little INDEPENDENT film.
Lead was very likeable.
SWEDISH chick with a penchant for leaving SWEDEN and joining the US Social Class, so she had an American Wanna-be Accent with the swedish lingo and undertones.
No boobs, just nipples but that **** was sexy AF.
Film was really good.

Back
Top Bottom