The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I didn’t realize that The Irishman (Scorsese/Deniro/Pacino flick) was being released by Netflix. Also, Action Bronson is going to be in it.

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

yeah i was like wth.

it's the live action movie. im gonna steer clear.

Live action animes aren't actually that bad. watched one on the plane and thought it was pretty cool.

I always liked it. They seem like they tried to get a bit more serious in season 3 and didn't like. Idk who the main black chick is but she is so hot. Like a slightly younger Angela basset

I always liked it. They seem like they tried to get a bit more serious in season 3 and didn't like. Idk who the main black chick is but she is so hot. Like a slightly younger Angela basset

Felt the same in season 3 SyFy shows hit Netflix pretty quick once they've aired the season. I just decided to wait and binge season 4. Happy it got renewed for a 5th. Only zombie show I really watch, TWD lost me seasons ago.

Anybody watch Dark? German science thriller.

I’m on ep 4 and have no clue what’s going on. I mean, I do... but it’s hard to follow. Kind of like a cross between True Detective and Stranger Things. Except more boring.

TWD got way better in season 5
Season 3/4 list a lit of people pke but once they got on to a story that stretched over 3 seasons it got way better.

I’m on ep 4 and have no clue what’s going on. I mean, I do... but it’s hard to follow. Kind of like a cross between True Detective and Stranger Things. Except more boring.
some things get explained later on but it doesn't get much clearer, think if you don't like it so far then you won't like the rest of it

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that description. I stopped watching after like the 4th episode.

finished devilman crybaby, don't know how I feel...

Agreed. Ending was cool tho, not sure how the next season is gonna start tho

I don’t think you understand you’re naming muuuch much different movies/characters than the ones in Super Dark Times.

The movie was garbage to me. You can go ahead and think it was great if you want, you’re entitled to your opinion.

It was trash. I don't get how folks call it great either.

I’m honestly annoyed that dudes in this thread hyped up Super Dark Times and had me sit through that weird *** slow *** dark *** movie with those weird *** awkward ugly *** kids to act like once you hit a blunt you start wanting to stab people with swords.

Honestly...**** a spoiler...please tell me how the hell the kid gets a sword right through his damn stomach, gets sliced all on his back, head and arm, punched and choked....and then he’s just chillin right on top of the police car and they’re just talking to him without even receiving any medical attention.

Some of the dumbest **** I’ve ever watched.

Just watched this. I think he got stabbed through the leg, not the stomach. Writers and directors wouldn't have been that careless.

And the weed wasn't the cause of his rampage. Dude was obviously already unstable and had a plan he was ready to carry out. He was a ticking time bomb. I mean, dude returned to the scene of the original murder, removed the murder weapon, hacked the corpse and then brought the weapon out to the chick's crib. His behavior leading up to climax made it pretty clear that weed wasn't the culprit.

I get why you wouldn't like the vibe of the movie. Not for everyone. Definitely unsettling and drab. I think they were just trying to give a glimpse into the makings of "school shooter"/EMO type suburban kids.

I thought the best part of the movie was the way in which it was shot, although I'm not a big fan of dream sequences. The casting was pretty spot on too.

So I just finished Peaky Blinders.

My main gripe was that I thought there were too many "oh we actually tricked you" moments.

Back
Top Bottom