The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

starting now.
Tiffany has a fat face but her body is actually nice.too bad shes fishing for compliments. and annoying
Luke is so boring tho. He not ready for the blonde chick but she was the coolest. Brunette chick is nice too.
Colombian chick is beautiful too.
Exactly, he didn't seem interested in dating at all. That's why I was surprised by the ending of his episode.

Wait until you get to the episodes with Sarah and the Indian chick, I forget her name but they're both very entertaining.

Exactly, he didn't seem interested in dating at all. That's why I was surprised by the ending of his episode.

Wait until you get to the episodes with Sarah and the Indian chick, I forget her name but they're both very entertaining.
Just finished. Luke. By the car ride i finally saw it coming before that wouldnt have expect that. But they balance each other.
Im sure he smashed betty tho....

Damn leonard got me in my feels...i dont wanna lose my wife. When he was getting choked up i was too

Lol he told sarah to relax lol

Last edited:
m013iptzrqg21.jpg

does anyone else hate when the names don't line up with their pictures?
OCD does kick in, but I get over it, not sure why Ben has to be second from the right. Some intern was told put these names here, and he was like ok. Never said line them up.

Started Umbrella Academy. Has a bit of a Watchmen meets X-Men First Class meets Hellboy vibe (never read the Umbrella comics). I liked the first episode, hoping the rest of the season pans out well.

Shoutout to Dickon for resurrecting from ash to snag a leading role in this. Some other notables are Ellen Page and Mary J. Blige (Y-O!!!).

There’s a promotional installation for the show in Bryant Park in NYC. A huge umbrella projecting what I assume to be the trailer, I just briefly saw it while passing by.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom