The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finally had the chance to watch narcos mexico. It was ok. Middle to end draggged

BA78B7BB-768D-4AF7-ABD0-C91C3594F095.jpeg View attachment 2270938

You named his only good movies. Literally. Plus Argo has no replay value.

Dazed and Confused and Shakespeare in Love are good flicks too.

He is in a lot of stuff I haven't seen that people regard as junk though. Only other movies I've seen him in that I haven't mentioned are Mallrats, School Ties, Daredevil, Boiler Room and Armageddon.

Replay value is subjective because I watch Argo at least once a year. One of my favorites of the past decade. Affleck, Arkin, Cranston and Goodman were all fantastic. You must just not like it because I don't know how you can enjoy a movie but it somehow doesn't have replay value.

Last edited:
Found out that the lead singer of My Chemical Romance created the Umbrella Academy comic. Also, the dude who played Ed Kemper in Mindhunter plays Hazel.

Klaus is interesting to me. I've always wondered what it would be like if you could communicate with the dead as a power and I figured you'd probably be a mess and a drug addict just to be able to cope. They came to that same conclusion.

Klaus is interesting to me. I've always wondered what it would be like if you could communicate with the dead as a power and I figured you'd probably be a mess and a drug addict just to be able to cope. They came to that same conclusion.

Curious to see how it gets used.. more interested in the other characters thou

And the parallels to other characters and what is being said

Now im sorta invested cant wait to waych the rest

I knew gurki was going to do that. Whrn dude snapped on her i was like....geeeeet her

Son really snapped for no reason tho :lol: . she almost 40 and divorced she was looking for D on call he need to play it cool cause she was feeling him

I'm probably mad late, but I just finished that series Dark........ I'm mind blown.

One of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Glad to hear there's a 2nd season coming.

Last edited:
I think it’s revealed ep 6 or 7.

Of course the only Asian guy on the show is barely in it. His power / ability looks crazy.

Back
Top Bottom