The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Carnival Row is more of a love story/murder mystery. There's also this subplot of some political maneuvering with the kidnapping of prime mimister's son and framing his political foe for it.

It's cool but nothing amazing so far.

Watched the whole thing and they slipped in that Got incest right at the end :lol:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Last edited:
Just started watching Jack Ryan, but it looks amazing in 4K Dolby Vision and sounds just as great in Dolby Atmos.

You and me both! It's a lot of fun to watch.
It really is, but how they set up the tourny makes no sense to me. Also the Leveler needs to go.
other than that all of the other obstacles are cool.

I am having a hard time with Jack Ryan on Amazon because John Krasinski be looking like he lost. Like he's slow or something. :lol:

Last edited:
i've been hearing a lot of good reviews for The Good Place for the past two days now. Even my marketing analytics professor mentioned it today. About to give that a go.

Carnival Row is more of a love story/murder mystery. There's also this subplot of some political maneuvering with the kidnapping of prime mimister's son and framing his political foe for it.

It's cool but nothing amazing so far.

Watched the whole thing and they slipped in that Got incest right at the end :lol:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
asked if it was good or not
just a basic yay or nay
u tell me the whole plot of the show :lol:

I watched the the first episode of The Good Place, it was kinda funny. I'll probably get back to watching it later.

The 2 main actresses are fine as hell tho.

The most timid review ever! :lol:
He didn't want the in detail review so I gavw him the brief one :lol:

Really depends on if you're in to love stories and classic whodunit murder mysteries. If you do its pretty good.

Cool little twists near the end and even if you figure out who is behind the killings you probably won't get who the true mastermind is on some Littlefinger steez.

Back
Top Bottom