The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

So, if flawless went against Old man Sax or D smoke during the battle stage. What do you guys think would of happened?

Also, I thought troymans last performance was pretty dope.

So, if flawless went against Old man Sax or D smoke during the battle stage. What do you guys think would of happened?

Also, I thought troymans last performance was pretty dope.
Probably would've still lost.

Should've paired OMS with whack *** Caleb Colussus or Sam B Yourself.

He would've made it to the music video round.

Dolemite Is My Name6/8 - Had me rolling throughout. Some interesting insider info about Hollywood and the movie business as well. Glad Eddie has returned.

i'd actually go on a limb and say Loundynn B will probably be the most mainstream/famous out of them all.
i saw D smokes album just came out i'll give it alisten tomm. not really expecting much but I do like "conscious" rap

just listened to Troyman's studio version of street light. its pretty good. his lyrics are still kinda trash but I can see rockin that in the gym

She easily has the most superstar potential.
So Dsmokes brother is SiR (TDE r&b Artist... great album) kinda a cheat code but at the same time flawless been in the game for awhile also he was on a BET cypher.
The album Is good tho. When he gets some features I can see him getting way more notoriety

Last edited:
Watched My Name is Dolemite last night. Great movie :pimp: that sex scene had me :rofl: Wesley’s character with his annoyance and mannerisms:lol:

me and the lady gonna watch the og Dolemite movie just to see how ridiculous it was.

yoooooo Crystal :pimp: imma have to play that scene again when my lady ain’t around :evil:

jack ryan is aight. Will watch later. What i’ve been fiending for is The Man In The High Castle to be back. It’s the last season though :frown:
Yeah I was surprised when my wife told me that, season I thought had at least 2 more good runs in it.

So looks like I gotta check out Atypical and Jack Ryan huh?

Just started Atypical today, its cool. I got Jack Ryan on the back burner, the show is ok but I really dont see the hype.

Im also half way through Mr. Mercedes, good show.

I just watched the first episode of SEE on my pro max. It went straight into the action and so much happened in one episode it was like a mini movie. Plot is pretty good as well.

Back
Top Bottom