The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Tax collector was great. Only issue was Shia tattooing his whole torso Forreal and didn’t even show them but for one scene 😂

HBOmax needs to get on with it and just put up all the Cinemax shows. Its baffling to me their just letting them sit and rot, I don't understand this move by them at all. If they don't want them on HBOmax sell or rent the rights to Netflix, or Amazon. Banshee deserves better than this!!!! (I guess its kinda obvious I'm fiending for a rewatch), but still the more decent to good content they put up, the better you'd think. There were a couple other shows that were pretty good, and kinda popular like Strike Back, & The Knick. I never got around to watching Quarry, Hunted, or Jett, but I'd read they were all decent at the least. I didn't hear much good about Outcast though. I just want to watch Banshee again and soon.

HBOmax needs to get on with it and just put up all the Cinemax shows. Its baffling to me their just letting them sit and rot, I don't understand this move by them at all. If they don't want them on HBOmax sell or rent the rights to Netflix, or Amazon. Banshee deserves better than this!!!! (I guess its kinda obvious I'm fiending for a rewatch), but still the more decent to good content they put up, the better you'd think. There were a couple other shows that were pretty good, and kinda popular like Strike Back, & The Knick. I never got around to watching Quarry, Hunted, or Jett, but I'd read they were all decent at the least. I didn't hear much good about Outcast though. I just want to watch Banshee again and soon.
From what I gather of their thinking they're in no rush for those shows to go on Max cuz the ratings weren't high for most of those shows you mentioned. Not to mention all of them are finished or cancelled.

Warrior on the other hand, has had high enough ratings to get the okay for more seasons.

HBO is WB no way in hell they rent/lease out anything they 100% own to Netflix or amazon :lol:

They're probably taking their time adding it along with all the other ip they slowly add month by month.

You'd be better off tweeting the Max twitter asking for those shows to be added. Get Strike Back or Banshee trending.

Last edited:
From what I gather of their thinking they're in no rush for those shows tongo on Max cuz the ratings weren't high for most of those shows you mentioned. Not to mention all of them are finished or cancelled.

Warrior on the other hand, has had high enough ratings to get the okay for more seasons.

HBO is WB no way in hell they rent/lease out anything they 100% own to Netflix or amazon :lol:

They're probably taking their time adding it along with all the other ip they slowly add month by month.

You'd be better off tweeting the Max Twitter asking for those shows to be added. Get Strike Back or Banshee trending.

Yeah I know they're probably taking their time to put them up. I thought the Knick and Strike Back had pretty good ratings and reviews. Banshee was on Prime for a long while i kept putting off a rewatch and then it disappeared a few months before HBOmax launched, at that point I assumed it was headed to HBOmax. Nothing still though. I'm just salty it was on my list to watch on Prime for too long, then was gone and been wanting a rewatch more and more since then. I would angrily tweet and shake my fist at them, if I did social media or had twitter. 🤣 Guess I'm out of luck for now.

The Plot Against America was dope as hell. The parallels between the show and our modern day America were staggering. Really well done.

Back
Top Bottom