The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

If y'all ever want to watch a "feel good" movie, check out the "The Intouchables." Same actor from Lupin, Omar Sy.

Seen a little bit with my wife, my boy said it was like a softcore pron. Every time he checked in on his wife some "scenes" were taking place. I think I watched one and it was to much for me. I watched Downton Abbey with my wife but I am good on this show.

this is hella random but anyone else frustrated with the HBO Max app when chromecasting from their phone? i cast off my iphone and it either lags or unpairs from my phone but will still be running on the TV. pausing or rewinding becomes a pain in the ***. maybe it's because I have an old *** chromecast device

^ Ive had all those same issues. I actually cant stand HBOmax. The app slows down whatever device im using. Rewinding and fastforwarding have always been troublesome for me.

I have HBO through Prime so if its on max, I just check if I can find it on prime to watch there. If it isnt on prime then I'll reluctantly use max. The app is trash on every platform (PS4, chromebook, tv app, mobile)

HBO max app is trash on my Samsung tv. Agreed, rewinding and fast forwarding is slow as ****. Is it just me or did they remove the restart episode option? I swear I can’t find it anymore and always have to resume episode and rewind. I feel like the option was here but for some reason can’t find it anymore.

^ Ive had all those same issues. I actually cant stand HBOmax. The app slows down whatever device im using. Rewinding and fastforwarding have always been troublesome for me.

I have HBO through Prime so if its on max, I just check if I can find it on prime to watch there. If it isnt on prime then I'll reluctantly use max. The app is trash on every platform (PS4, chromebook, tv app, mobile)
HBO max app is trash on my Samsung tv. Agreed, rewinding and fast forwarding is slow as ****. Is it just me or did they remove the restart episode option? I swear I can’t find it anymore and always have to resume episode and rewind. I feel like the option was here but for some reason can’t find it anymore.

family, i felt my blood pressure rising just reading your posts because i relived that struggle :lol: ...:smh::smh: hbo has great content but how is it 2021 and their technology is stuck in the era of askjeeves and geocities?

hbomax x chromecast has been lagging for a movie or 2 but good for most.

Rewatching Peaky Blinders.

Why did they kill off Freddy Thorne?

Season 1 had all the build up between him and Tommy.

S2 EP1 He's dead?

Im assuming he must of had some off the field issues.

Oh they acting acting in Malcom and Marie..:sick::sick::pimp::pimp:

The writing was :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Dudes saying Zendaya looks young never been around models/runners before

Very creative concept, especially for COVID..No gimmicks, straight acting off a solid script.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom