The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

yeah, wondering if WandaVision was any good. Looks terrible to me. I'm also not a big comic guy so I have no idea who that character is. But dammit, I pay for Disney+ so I'm trying to get my monies worth and willing to give it a shot if its good!

Doc was losing me midway through part 2 tbh.
that's about when I stopped watching. Had my girl fill me in on the rest of Episode 2. Sat through Episode 3 halfway paying attention but there was a couple of things that grabbed my attention. They talk about some Serial Killer from Austria and then the Death Metal guy. I'll probably finish it tonight.

yeah, wondering if WandaVision was any good. Looks terrible to me. I'm also not a big comic guy so I have no idea who that character is. But dammit, I pay for Disney+ so I'm trying to get my monies worth and willing to give it a shot if its good!
Half hour shows so watch the first 4 episodes. 2 hours of should be enough for you to decide if you're in to it.

Make sure you watch past the second episode. If you’re not into the comics then you’ll think it’s corny and turn it off after the first 2 episodes.

A lot of Easter eggs.

final episodes gonna be an hour long. Chea!

been a strong week of movie watching for me. caught judas and the black messiah on monday and then the white tiger last night.

the white tiger is good. main character is really likable. in light of the current farmers' protest happening in India, the white tiger highlights the caste system that's upheld generations of inequality in that country while also doing a good job of telling a story of a dude doing whatever it takes to come up in this world.

man, we get 2 episode of Season 4 Snowfall next week?!?!?!

:emoji_fire:

sort of hate that I'm all caught up and have to watch week to week now. Love burning through 4 shows of Snowfall in one shot.

Am I the only one that likes to watch the last couple of episodes from previous season before the new season starts?

man, we get 2 episode of Season 4 Snowfall next week?!?!?!

:emoji_fire:

sort of hate that I'm all caught up and have to watch week to week now. Love burning through 4 shows of Snowfall in one shot.

Am I the only one that likes to watch the last couple of episodes from previous season before the new season starts?

The really good stuff I might watch the whole previous season, sometimes the series. The other stuff I just typically look for a video recap on YouTube.

I used to rewatch the entire series of GOT in the weeks leading up to the new season every year. 😢

Still my favorite show.

I did the same every year. Even planned on doing the whole series again too after they finished the final season. After the finale though, never ever wanted to watch again. Never ever plan to either.
No longer mine makes me angry still, just thinking about it. I feel like I invested so much time and attention to it since the pilot for basically nothing. I don't think there's any way I could enjoy any of the great episodes/scenes again without thinking about the end. I'm honestly not even that interested in a spinoff series. Even though I'll probably watch it, if we ever get one.

^I felt like that for months after the finale. I like to sleep with the TV on, its usually something simple or a rewatch. One night I threw on GOT. I've been watching it on and off since like Nov-Dec. Im on S3 and I'll eventually get up to S7.

I wont be watching S8 tho. Still upset about that.

Yeah started some of warrior, **** acting, good action. A little weird how they seem to talk like dubs. Will take me a while to get through though, I really dislike racist white immigrants stuff. Like they treat you no different and you want to turn around and act like them?
Stick with it. It really gets better in the later episodes and szn 2 is really good. It felt like szn 1 they were trying to find their feet

end of szn 2 I was demanding a szn 3
I'm on episode 10 of season one.

I agree on the dialogue, especially at the beginning. It just seemed intentionally clunky.

And the brothel owner talking broken English had me double take because she was speaking perfect good English. Realized the show was translating Chinese into English.

I wouldnt know, I dont have Disney+. Is that show good?
Yes. Very Much. But without watching Avengers Age of Ultron and Avengers Infinity War, you won't be able to completely enjoy and understand the story.

Doc was losing me midway through part 2 tbh.
I thought a lot of what they talked about really didn’t have any connection to what happened. Like Skid Row or the fact that it’s a ***** house. She was just tripping out/ hallucinating, had a bad trip. Ended up on the roof top and climbed into the tanks unknowing of what was in their and fell in and couldn’t get out. Unfortunate situation but definitely possible. IMO of course

Season 3 of Peaky Blinders is why I stopped watching lol.

Currently rewatching and its making sense now lol.

So much going on.

Starting season 4 now.

Peaky Blinders in summary.....

Tommy makes a deal, breaks a deal, double crosses that deal, has sex, last second escapes death, sells family out, last second rescues family, rinse, repeat.

Season 3 of Peaky Blinders is why I stopped watching lol.

Currently rewatching and its making sense now lol.

So much going on.

Starting season 4 now.

Peaky Blinders in summary.....

Tommy makes a deal, breaks a deal, double crosses that deal, has sex, last second escapes death, sells family out, last second rescues family, rinse, repeat.

I just finished binging the entire series yesterday..It's a really good show, but it does get repetitive and a little predictable..

Started Lovecraft Country and this show is an absolute trip..Every episode is pure craziness..Can't quit watching though..

Still haven’t started season 5. I enjoy the show but that summary is spot on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom