The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Judas and tthe Black Messiah.

Bruh........................bruh...........................God Damn.
**** this Country sometimes man.
They say "Get that man off the streets TODAY! I don't care how I want him OFF THE STREETS!"
Put that man away over ice cream?

That power.
Kaluuya murdered that role.
Even LaKeith was clinical.
So many moments during his speeches where my tears were held back by deep seeded hatred I like to try and forget exists.
Take a look in the mirror type ****.
That wasn't that long ago, and this man was legit about to overthrow the System.....I can't imagine anybody trying that today, but if there were such a man, who here would join up with him/her?

Judas and tthe Black Messiah.

Bruh........................bruh...........................God Damn.
**** this Country sometimes man.
They say "Get that man off the streets TODAY! I don't care how I want him OFF THE STREETS!"
Put that man away over ice cream?

That power.
Kaluuya murdered that role.
Even LaKeith was clinical.
So many moments during his speeches where my tears were held back by deep seeded hatred I like to try and forget exists.
Take a look in the mirror type ****.
That wasn't that long ago, and this man was legit about to overthrow the System.....I can't imagine anybody trying that today, but if there were such a man, who here would join up with him/her?

Me!

Had me googling Panther chapters near me after this.

Enjoying the White Tiger so far. I knew economic inequality in India is one of the worst in the world, but damn. :smh:

I agree the casting and acting in Judas was top notch. Good movie but for whatever reason, this joint didn't hit like I wanted it to. Good film, not stellar, IMO of course.

Its a sad story.

No bug twist, no mystery.

Just a ****ed up story.

It felt like the sequel to Netflix Trial by 7 or whatever its called.

Since when y'all start looking for mystery in biopics? :rofl:

Malcolm X
Ali
Selma
Ray
Get On Up
Marshall
12 Years A Slave

What kinda mystery yall looking for?
Worst thing about his movie was his accent in this actually. Almost ineligible at times trying to sound like Fred Hampton

Great movie tho.
Wait you complaining about accents and couldn't understand him? :lol:

Last edited:
I saw.

The New Black Panther Party.

Lol they hit different.
Yeah them fools gonna put you in front of a Popeyes to yell at white people all-day

I remember when I was in UNLV, some Panthers and some Black Hebrew Israelites got into it over turf.

The fight spilled into the street and they shut down traffic. The dude swirling a furniture store liquation ad on the corner had to break it up

Never seen so much supposed "pro-black" buffoonery concentrated in one area in my life

Last edited:
I watch with CC so the accent wasn't an issue.
I'd hit rewind every 5-6minutes but that was because I was so engulfed, I couldn't let myself miss a word.
It felt natrual to me.
The initial interaction with the Love Interest when she goes "Do you like Poetry........" and then called him a poet.....that set the stage for future acceptance in that accent and dialogue, I thought it was near perfection to be honest.

It did a remarkable job of showing how he swept the people up with words and forced them to action.
I mean the damn head of FBI deemed him the most dangerous man in the WORLD, and he was a non violent orator.

The "accent" hit well.

Yeah them fools gonna put you in front of a Popeyes to yell at white people all-day

I remember when I was in UNLV, some Panthers and some Black Hebrew Israelites got into it over turf.

The fight spilled into the street and they shut down traffic. The dude swirling a furniture store liquation ad on the corner had to break it up

Never seen so much supposed "pro-black" buffoonery concentrated in one area in my life

People fighting over which blocks to yell at white people from got me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I saw one of those Black Isrealites with a Louie Vitton satchel once and it was confusing to me. I feel like you're doing this pseudo-africana persona all wrong.

I’m on the Final Episode now, I feel a flat ending coming on but so far I’m hooked...:

Morbid: The Musician , just when I was nodding off ready to snooze this man woke me all the way up!

I’m on the Final Episode now, I feel a flat ending coming on but so far I’m hooked...:

Morbid: The Musician , just when I was nodding off ready to snooze this man woke me all the way up!

I’m watching now (on episode 2). Don’t tell me that I’m going to be disappointed |l

just found out she was in the water tank :wow:

It is one hell of a Story, that's for sure.
Didn't fall flat like I thought.
They definitely did Morbid wrong.
My man was just trying to do Music in his own way, and they went in on him :lol:

the story of the chick in the cecil hotel was actually talked about a lot in one of the threads here on nt a while ago.
maybe one of the ghost/halloween/ufo threads. elevator video and everything.

Back
Top Bottom