The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

the story of the chick in the cecil hotel was actually talked about a lot in one of the threads here on nt a while ago.
maybe one of the ghost/halloween/ufo threads. elevator video and everything.

The tank girl actually has her own 10+ page thread on here. Someone bumped it not to long ago. I remember reading it back then, I wont be watching this doc lol. Creepy AF.

Last edited:
The tank girl actually has her own 10+ page thread on here. Someone bumped it not to long ago. I remember reading it back then, I wont be watching this doc lol. Creepy AF.

yeah thats it. spoiler that.

Finishing Warriors now. Such a fun show. To me it’s a blend of Deadwood, Spartacus, and Gangs of New York..
made the mistake and watched the show with the wife. Now I have to wait for her availability whenever I want to watch an episode! I have more time than her.

Its amazing how unrepresented Asian actors are. I truly dont know any of these actors and seeing them for the first time. Need to see more representation of my peeps!

I'm always here for Christopher Wallace content. I do wonder however if it'll just be a rehashing of information we've seen already in the various documentaries that have been released through the years with updated commentary from the usual suspects.

I don't see how it could not be like that..Dude has such a brief career and a short life..He only made 2 albums and died when he was 24 so what new content could anyone possibly have?..

Its amazing how unrepresented Asian actors are. I truly dont know any of these actors and seeing them for the first time. Need to see more representation of my peeps!

Hoon Lee is pretty famous. Hes been in a lot of stuff.
Screenshot_20210215-144502.png

But I get you, I didn't recognize any other Asian actor on there.

I don't see how it could not be like that..Dude has such a brief career and a short life..He only made 2 albums and died when he was 24 so what new content could anyone possibly have?..
Unreleased video footage and possibly interviewing ppl that never have before.

Doubtful though. They were giving out stacks for those interviews with exclusive content.

watched malcolm and marie on valentines day.. goodness gracious, i've never been more appreciative to be single

someone said it best in here, these MFers are toxic as ****. i had to turn that **** off after 60 minutes. 80% of the movie is just john david washington yelling random rants. great acting but the movie was intolerable. i usually dont care to rate movies on netflix but i had to thumbs down that ****

Last edited:
Finishing up season 2 of Peaky Blinders and was let down. Season 1 was so good and this second season was trash..Tom Hardy was awful. You could barely understand a word he said. And this long lost son angle is boring and unoriginal. If season 3 don’t pick the show back up I won’t bother to finish the series..

The accent seemed super forced for real. It was definitely “off”

That's actually something that slightly irks me about him period. Great actor...but there's something off about his dialect when putting on the accent. I noticed it during Queen & Slim.

warrior is a great show and the Irish dude really is a great antagonist. I actually think the least talented actor is the main character. I was really hoping to see more of the brothel lady’s pupil. The little girl she saved and raised in the brothel was cold af. Would’ve loved to see her character grow.

Yeah started some of warrior, **** acting, good action. A little weird how they seem to talk like dubs. Will take me a while to get through though, I really dislike racist white immigrants stuff. Like they treat you no different and you want to turn around and act like them?

Finishing up season 2 of Peaky Blinders and was let down. Season 1 was so good and this second season was trash..Tom Hardy was awful. You could barely understand a word he said. And this long lost son angle is boring and unoriginal. If season 3 don’t pick the show back up I won’t bother to finish the series..
man really? I feel the complete opposite. love the son angle.

I do agree Tom Hardy's accent was a little overboard but I got over it.

No way should you stop. I just finished season 3 and still feel like the show is great.

Yeah started some of warrior, **** acting, good action. A little weird how they seem to talk like dubs. Will take me a while to get through though, I really dislike racist white immigrants stuff. Like they treat you no different and you want to turn around and act like them?
Stick with it. It really gets better in the later episodes and szn 2 is really good. It felt like szn 1 they were trying to find their feet

end of szn 2 I was demanding a szn 3

Back
Top Bottom